For the Next 30 Days

Monthly fix of Boardgames and coffee overload
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

For the Next 30 Days

Post by Count Zero » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:11 am

Alright, so for the next 30 days I have Saturdays off... I want to play a crazy board game, with a shitton of pieces, and that will take all day to play... who's up for it?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:35 am

I have this Saturday booked a bit but I'm interested on the other Saturdays....maybe do Tennis prior

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:53 am

What about Nov 3rd or Nov 10th? Any preferences?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:39 am

If I were available, I'd suggest Arkham Horror. But I doubt I'd be available.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:33 pm

November 3 sounds good

If you want to do Tennis before or after. Danielle and I should be good

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:34 am

Outside of me and Skyman, who else is interested in playing Nov 3rd.

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:34 am

Outside of me and Skyman, who else is interested in playing Nov 3rd?

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:15 am

love to, but can't. i got my 'blood of our forebears' game on saturday. greyhawk, bitch!

have fun without me. may the force be with y'all.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:56 pm

jimmy corrigan wrote:love to, but can't. i got my 'blood of our forebears' game on saturday. greyhawk, bitch!

have fun without me. may the force be with y'all.

Yeah...I'm not sure if I'm in that

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:15 pm

Skyman wrote:Yeah...I'm not sure if I'm in that

LOL!

If all else fails... you wanna just play tennis. I will have to double check with Michelle, but that might be the best option.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:29 pm

Count Zero wrote:LOL!

If all else fails... you wanna just play tennis. I will have to double check with Michelle, but that might be the best option.

I kinda figure we could do tennis either way. Sam got an old AD&D game going but he had alluded that it was already set with the present group and I may not be able to join.

If I'm out of that and we do tennis... and cannot get anyone else to play...then Let's do Settlers of Cataan because I could probably get my wife in on that action.

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:45 am

Skyman wrote:I kinda figure we could do tennis either way. Sam got an old AD&D game going but he had alluded that it was already set with the present group and I may not be able to join.

If I'm out of that and we do tennis... and cannot get anyone else to play...then Let's do Settlers of Cataan because I could probably get my wife in on that action.

My wife too.. I guess I ought to discuss it with her first.. huh?

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:56 am

I'm good for this weekend, no AD&D 4 me...my wife is currently sick