Next Meet-up

Monthly fix of Boardgames and coffee overload
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Next Meet-up

Post by Count Zero »

So when do you guys want to get together again? Do we want to do a different location or day since Rebecca's is rather loud on Saturday nights?

Do we want to play Descent this time around?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Descent sounds fun

Anywhere is ok for me
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I was thinking either Saturday August 18th or August 25th. I think we could still do Rebecca's. With Descent, we don't have to communicate as much.

We could also do the Living Room or the game room at Game Towne. Would any of you be up for doing this on Sunday so we can get together earlier?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

August 18th would be best for me. I have plans for the following weekend. I'd be totally down for Descent, and the prior offer to serve as referee/monster manager still stands if you want to have some hack & slash action CZ

EDIT never mind, it looks like I'll be out of town on the 16-19, helping my gf in Berkeley.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Let's get together on August 25th at 5:30 at Rebecca's.

MikeB
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by MikeB »

I don't think I will be able to make it as I've got some other plans, but it is possible they could fall through. Sorry about last game with the almost losing and trashing of some of your game pieces. Doh!!!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Hmm... maybe we should hold off on this one. I did get a new game called Cave Troll. We if we could get a couple of people together we could play that.