What about plan C

Morning after pill support group
cczernia

What about plan C

Post by cczernia »

I noticed that the Ptolus game died off. Honestly, I was kind of loosing interest. Mostly in the character then anything else. However, we did really get to a stopping point and I still like gaming with you guys so here are a few suggestions:

Plan C: Ptolus with new characters. Our old characters could even make appearances. I know JC has the book so he could even run.

Plan D: New game same group.

Anyway, if we do plan on keeping the group going I would like to at least play one more game of Ptolus. I think we should take a break and then eventually come back to the original characters.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Sven
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Sven »

I am all for More Ptolis!!! with or without our current characters. I like Plan "C" myself. (Ptolis with new characters)

-Sven
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i have no problems with my current character, and in fact am curious as to how the conflict with his biological father will resolve itself. if possible, the rest of you guys playing new characters while i get to continue playing moze sounds good to me.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]i have no problems with my current character, and in fact am curious as to how the conflict with his biological father will resolve itself. if possible, the rest of you guys playing new characters while i get to continue playing moze sounds good to me.[/quote]

I actually wouldn't mind that. I just want to play someone new for awhile with new plot points and backgrounds.

Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Sven
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Sven »

btw are we playing tomorrow?

-Sven
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

I don't believe so.
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

I was curious when we want to plan the next Ptolus game. Also, when To Peace leave I noticed that the Sunday Ptolus group and Monday Champions group will be the exact same players.

With that in mind do we want to ditch the Sunday group and just do Ptolus during the Monday group every now and then?
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I need a bit of time to get re-energized about Ptolus, to tell you the truth.

Would anyone object to waiting until 4e comes out, and we run 4e with that ruleset?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

I thought that might be the case. The Ptolus game had no true end and was ongoing which is why I think we should roll it into the Monday game.

And we don't have to stick to Ptolus. We can just play 4e.

[quote="mordraine"]I need a bit of time to get re-energized about Ptolus, to tell you the truth.

Would anyone object to waiting until 4e comes out, and we run 4e with that ruleset?[/quote]

Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i have no problems with either smooshing both games to one day or converting to 4e. as long as i get to play moze or some reasonable facsimile thereof.