Ptolis 7/15/07

Morning after pill support group
Sven
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Ptolis 7/15/07

Post by Sven »

Hi Everyone,

Are we playing Ptolis? What time (and where) are meeting, and are we on our supper or are we doing the communal thing?

What is everyone up to in game? I am a bit hazy about last time this is what I remember:

1) Jergen got knighted and had a visit from Albrecgt (an illusion of him anyway). he is trying to get everyone to meet up so that we can hunt down Albrecht.
2) Crhis's character was hanging out with some decidedly unsavory types in the masoleum.
3) I think our dwarven detective is chasing down cultists?
4) Moze is having family drama of some type.

I think it would be a good idea for everyone to try and recall and post what happened last time and post it, that way we get to gaming faster.:biggrin:

-Sven
Sven
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Sven »

Goddam it.

The 7/15 thing didn't come up as red sorry about the dumass first part of my post, but I would like to know what everyone's characters are up to.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

what i remember happening with moze last episode:

moze bought an illuminated scroll for his friend, jurgen. he also had a heart-to-heart with his father, wherein popyro mentions how he's down in the mouth, feeling like a social failure. folks in his circle tend to be prominent muckity-mucks by his age, and what with all the recent goings-ons (business and home burnt down, "those damn dirty republicans running amok," etc.) he's finding his only solace at the bottom of a bottle. moze tried his best (rolled pretty fucking high, if i remember right) to remind him of the brighter side (big weapons contract with the keepers of the veil, the love a good woman, a son that supports him, rebuilding the business and name, etc.), and console dear ol' dad, to little avail. ah well, at least moze can see his friend off to knighthood-- but what's this?! his evil master returns at the celebration. moze agrees to meet with his friends later at the ghostly minstrel to get to the bottom of this...