Ptolus BlueBook: Ishana

Morning after pill support group
cczernia

Ptolus BlueBook: Ishana

Post by cczernia »

After Ishana's meeting with Shebakar she leaves and heads back to her apartment in Midtown to check on her brother.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Huh, whattaya know? Jareck isn't there.

There's a note, written in Jareck's scratchy handwriting saying:

"I-

hadta leeve for a mo. got a leed on good mony. be back latr.

--J"

PS - the drow's name is spelled Shilukar for future reference.

PPS - I don't know if I got Ishana's brother's name right. Please correct as necessary.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

"That little shite! Doesn't he realize that the Bethasar gang still wants his head. What the hell is he thinking."

I'll crash out after a long day and wait for Jarik. If he doesn't show up I'll meet Shilukar the next morning.

[quote="mordraine"]Huh, whattaya know? Jareck isn't there.

There's a note, written in Jareck's scratchy handwriting saying:

"I-

hadta leeve for a mo. got a leed on good mony. be back latr.

--J"

[/quote]

Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Shilukar turned out to be an odd task-master. Ishana didn't do the normal tasks one would associate with apprentices, such as sweeping or cleaning or other menial things. No, he set her to do strange things, like watch a seemingly deserted building for 8 hours, or talk to the guard at the western gate about his shoes, or to actually climb up the Spire a little ways to pick a strange little herb that grew along the spire wall.

Meanwhile, Jarik never came back to the apartment. He did, however, leave another note, saying, "Dont wrry little sis. I am good. Mony leed not pannd out yet, but will let you no when I hit it big."
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

Ishana does all the tasks that Shilukar gives to the best of her ability. During her offtime she gets better set up in her new apartment.

Ishana also tries to catch up with some old friends in the Warrens, specifically her girlfriend, Olga (human), who got married to a Pale Dog that Ishana couldn't stand right before Ishana met Moze and Jurgen.

Ishana will also try and find what her brother is up to.

Note - Spy Master class gives a alternate identity complete with contacts and allies. Just thought I'd let you know if you want to work that in to anything.
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup