Confirming the Plans

Morning after pill support group
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Confirming the Plans

Post by Count Zero »

So we are playing at Mord's office this Sunday right? We are getting together able 6?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="Count Zero"]So we are playing at Mord's office this Sunday right?[/quote]
as far as i know.
[quote="Count Zero"]We are getting together able 6?[/quote]
you're trying to tell me something. i just know it.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Yes, today at six at my office.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]you're trying to tell me something. i just know it.[/quote]

Fuck... I have got to stop posting at work... for some reason my syntax is awful when I post from work.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i was just messing with you, dude. i knew what you meant. as for your syntax woes-- you're in good company on these boards, so don't sweat it.