Sunday 2-25

Morning after pill support group
mordraine

Sunday 2-25

Post by mordraine »

I might have a problem getting to the game this Sunday. My folks are moving and I'm helping them. I might be able to do a slightly later start (i.e. 7pm instead of 6pm). I'll let y'all know more as information becomes available.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Actually, this might be a false-alarm. My mom says she wants to be done moving by noon time. So looks like the game can start as scheduled.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

just to confirm, we're meeting at my place, yeah?
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I really liked your office Andy. Is there any reason we couldn't meet there every time?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

No reason really. I just don't like taking advantage of it. Plus I miss Albert's cozy place. :)

Albert and I decided we'd switch off between his place and my office. That way we wouldn't outstay our welcome at either place.
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Good plan.. so 6 pm?

I may have michelle drop me off there.. so I hope I might be able to get a ride home from someone.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Sven
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Sven »

I gotcha covered, CZ. Just show a little leg and you have yourself a ride home.:biggrin:
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

Did you like that leg baby? I think the hair is what really did it for ya.