XP/Hero Point Extras

A Mutants and Masterminds Noir campaign run by devlin1
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

XP/Hero Point Extras

Post by devlin1 »

Two related things:

1) XP. Does anyone want any? That's kind of a dumb question, I know, but is anyone lacking anything from his character that he'd like to add? I know Albert has something in mind, but what about Shemp and Larry? Let me know.

2) I've mentioned before a couple of ways bonus Hero Points can be earned--specifically, Albert writing an article or two for Will, and Andy writing bits of Stephen's "Atomic Man" screenplay. Of course, their day jobs immediately suggest these things, whereas nothing immediately (or gradually) leaps to mind when I think about Frank's career. If anyone (especially Sam) can think of an equivalent contribution that'd be appropriate and/or just fun for Sam, I'm all ears. Er, eyes. Sam had a mega-coup in the WotG game with those very cool I-ching coins, but they don't seem especially "in flavor" here, y'know?
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

huh. i'm the moe. who knew? now get back to work, ya chowda-heads! *doink*

i think sam should get rollover bonus points for i-ching coins. they rule!
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Yeah, I've been noodling it over, but its a tough nut to crack. We've already got an awesome prop for the hero points too.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

So I believe back in... when did we play last before this most recent session? March? April? Anyway, at that time, I told you guys you could each have 5 XP. Now you can have another 5, for a total of 10 XP. I encourage you to spend them judiciously on things that make sense, and not just to max out your Toughness save or boost your Dex by another 10 points.

If you don't feel like using them all, that's fine. I don't know what the odds are of that happening, but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

Albert, I'm spending some of your points for you. Deal with it.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

dealt with.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]dealt with.[/quote]
Oh, also, I'll need your character for that, so post his stats already.

Mike Olson