Schedule

A Mutants and Masterminds Noir campaign run by devlin1
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I was going to play an acrobat...
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

[quote="mordraine"]Sam, who else do you think is playing? It's just us right? I.e. me, Albert and Mike?[/quote]

Between our 2 half-players, I was rounding up to 1 I guess.. :razz:

[quote="Skyman"]Ah very true...I was going to see if I could plan around it since it's once a month but I don't want to be doo doo and miss because of schedule conflicts. The marathon at Dev kinda seemed inviting idea...but that's the young inner me speaking and not the reality based.

I was also thinking having fourth would help even the party out. Ya know. MU, Cleric, Thief & Fighter.[/quote]

I can work something out story-wise if you want to commit to 'sometimes'. Don't worry about that.

[quote="devlin1"]Yeah, I, uh... I wouldn't count on that being a regular thing. Sam apparently does it twice a month, but I don't know how practical it is for the rest of us.
[/quote]

Oh yeah? When I DM, every game is a marathon session! Muahahahah! or something. Seriously though, I've got about 15 hours free this weekend between Friday night shenanigans and my Sunday game of Scion... :naughty:

[quote="devlin1"]That's true. I'd like to think, though, that Sam is too good to be straitjacketed by that sort of thing. I'd like to think we could do an all-thief party and still have a great campaign.

Hey! How about an all-thief party?[/quote]

You guys play what you want, I'll make the campaign work from there.

[quote="mordraine"]I was going to play an acrobat...[/quote]

Pfft. Munchkin.

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]Seriously though, I've got about 15 hours free this weekend between Friday night shenanigans and my Sunday game of Scion... :naughty:[/quote]
If you're suggesting getting together this weekend for chargen, I'm out. But will you at least trust me to roll stats on my own? 4d6-lowest? Post those chargen guidelines -- I'm chomping at the bit here.

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

[quote="devlin1"]If you're suggesting getting together this weekend for chargen, I'm out. But will you at least trust me to roll stats on my own? 4d6-lowest? Post those chargen guidelines -- I'm chomping at the bit here.[/quote]

Actually I was suggesting a marathon game (of ah...something) from around 7am Saturday to 11am Sunday. Who's in? ah.. Bueller?

.. And I ain't postin' nuthin' till I gets my 'Blood of our Forbears'* forum & whatnot.

*Yes, middle english spelling preferred on that.

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

yeah, i'm out as well. i've got a birthday party to attend saturday.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"].. And I ain't postin' nuthin' till I gets my 'Blood of our Forbears'* forum & whatnot.[/quote]dude, your the gm and everything, but "what on oerth" is a much cooler title in my humble bumble mumble. or mordraine's latest: "salt of the oerth".
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]Actually I was suggesting a marathon game (of ah...something) from around 7am Saturday to 11am Sunday. Who's in? ah.. Bueller?[/quote]
Uh... yeah. I can't get away with that sort of thing two weekends in a row.

[quote].. And I ain't postin' nuthin' till I gets my 'Blood of our Forbears'* forum & whatnot.[/quote]
I tried, but apparently I can't create new forums. *shrug*

[quote]*Yes, middle english spelling preferred on that.[/quote]
Oh... I thought it was "Blood of Our Four Bears." Your way makes much more sense.

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]dude, your the gm and everything, but "what on oerth" is a much cooler title in my humble bumble mumble. or mordraine's latest: "salt of the oerth".[/quote]
I want to throw out "Adventures On Oerth" again. John Williams fans will appreciate it (even though he's a fucking [i]hack[/i] compared to Gustav Holst).

How about "Fly By Knight"?

Mike Olson
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

You folks get your heads together and vote on whatever you want the forum to be called - I'm not that picky.

Oh, and Fuck John Williams.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="dnd3eplayer"]You folks get your heads together and vote on whatever you want the forum to be called - I'm not that picky.[/quote]
Neither am I. "Blood of Our Forbears" makes sense for the game, since we're all descendants of pre-gens or whatever.

[quote]Oh, and Fuck John Williams.[/quote]
No.

Mike Olson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

"brood of our four bears" gets my vote. "fly by knight" would be good for kingdoms of kalamar.

for serious, i don't really care what the title ends up being. also, john williams is okay in my book.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

hey, just a heads up: i might be unavailable on the weekend of october 19th or 26th.