Page 6 of 6 [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 am 

I was going to play an acrobat...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:00 am 
Killer Robot

mordraine wrote:
Sam, who else do you think is playing? It's just us right? I.e. me, Albert and Mike?

Between our 2 half-players, I was rounding up to 1 I guess.. :razz:

Skyman wrote:
Ah very true...I was going to see if I could plan around it since it's once a month but I don't want to be doo doo and miss because of schedule conflicts. The marathon at Dev kinda seemed inviting idea...but that's the young inner me speaking and not the reality based.

I was also thinking having fourth would help even the party out. Ya know. MU, Cleric, Thief & Fighter.

I can work something out story-wise if you want to commit to 'sometimes'. Don't worry about that.

devlin1 wrote:
Yeah, I, uh... I wouldn't count on that being a regular thing. Sam apparently does it twice a month, but I don't know how practical it is for the rest of us.

Oh yeah? When I DM, every game is a marathon session! Muahahahah! or something. Seriously though, I've got about 15 hours free this weekend between Friday night shenanigans and my Sunday game of Scion... :naughty:

devlin1 wrote:
That's true. I'd like to think, though, that Sam is too good to be straitjacketed by that sort of thing. I'd like to think we could do an all-thief party and still have a great campaign.

Hey! How about an all-thief party?

You guys play what you want, I'll make the campaign work from there.

mordraine wrote:
I was going to play an acrobat...

Pfft. Munchkin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:10 am 
Adroit Pirate

dnd3eplayer wrote:
Seriously though, I've got about 15 hours free this weekend between Friday night shenanigans and my Sunday game of Scion... :naughty:

If you're suggesting getting together this weekend for chargen, I'm out. But will you at least trust me to roll stats on my own? 4d6-lowest? Post those chargen guidelines -- I'm chomping at the bit here.

Roll Some Dice: Another blog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:23 am 
Killer Robot

devlin1 wrote:
If you're suggesting getting together this weekend for chargen, I'm out. But will you at least trust me to roll stats on my own? 4d6-lowest? Post those chargen guidelines -- I'm chomping at the bit here.

Actually I was suggesting a marathon game (of ah...something) from around 7am Saturday to 11am Sunday. Who's in? ah.. Bueller?

.. And I ain't postin' nuthin' till I gets my 'Blood of our Forbears'* forum & whatnot.

*Yes, middle english spelling preferred on that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:24 am 

yeah, i'm out as well. i've got a birthday party to attend saturday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:27 am 

dnd3eplayer wrote:
.. And I ain't postin' nuthin' till I gets my 'Blood of our Forbears'* forum & whatnot.
dude, your the gm and everything, but "what on oerth" is a much cooler title in my humble bumble mumble. or mordraine's latest: "salt of the oerth".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:36 am 
Adroit Pirate

dnd3eplayer wrote:
Actually I was suggesting a marathon game (of ah...something) from around 7am Saturday to 11am Sunday. Who's in? ah.. Bueller?

Uh... yeah. I can't get away with that sort of thing two weekends in a row.

Quote:

I tried, but apparently I can't create new forums. *shrug*

Quote:
*Yes, middle english spelling preferred on that.

Oh... I thought it was "Blood of Our Four Bears." Your way makes much more sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:38 am 
Adroit Pirate

jimmy corrigan wrote:
dude, your the gm and everything, but "what on oerth" is a much cooler title in my humble bumble mumble. or mordraine's latest: "salt of the oerth".

I want to throw out "Adventures On Oerth" again. John Williams fans will appreciate it (even though he's a fucking hack compared to Gustav Holst).

How about "Fly By Knight"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:09 am 
Killer Robot

You folks get your heads together and vote on whatever you want the forum to be called - I'm not that picky.

Oh, and Fuck John Williams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:19 am 
Adroit Pirate

dnd3eplayer wrote:
You folks get your heads together and vote on whatever you want the forum to be called - I'm not that picky.

Neither am I. "Blood of Our Forbears" makes sense for the game, since we're all descendants of pre-gens or whatever.

Quote:
Oh, and Fuck John Williams.

No.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:27 am 

"brood of our four bears" gets my vote. "fly by knight" would be good for kingdoms of kalamar.

for serious, i don't really care what the title ends up being. also, john williams is okay in my book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:43 am 

hey, just a heads up: i might be unavailable on the weekend of october 19th or 26th.

Page 6 of 6 [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6