Half Blood Prince

Reviews of games, books, products, etc.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Half Blood Prince

Post by Skyman »

Saw the latest Harry Potter movie and I think it was probably the biggest departure from the previous movies for obvious reasons. The pace was slower and there was more dialogue than actual action. I kinda walked away like I did when I first saw Empire Strikes Back...which was disappointed because there was no feeling of conclusion as in the other movies. It kinda left me off where I know there is more interesting goodies to come but I now have to wait another year.
In the same breath, as we all know, Empire Strikes BAck was a much superior movie once we look back with 20/20 vision. So while I might have felt 'disappointed' I know this was a kick butt movie...even with all those teens snoggling and Malfoy being the most EMO character Evar

which was cool BTW
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

I saw it last night/this morning and I gotta say - it felt a little disjointed. Like there were lots of parts that were being left out. [disclaimer: I have not read the books]. Sometimes the prior movies felt a little like they were rushing through things, but this one was definitely more pronounced in the 'I'm missing something' feeling.
**Formerly dnd3eplayer**
Now your humble host. Let me know if you see any board issues.