Can we sneak in a star trek episode?

The Unbreakable Union
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Can we sneak in a star trek episode?

Post by Neuro »

Bry wants to play and he's been bugging me which, instead of bugging me, has made me daydream of star trek, which is really way too nerdy.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

We do need to finish JC's Star-trek adventure. Last I remember we were planning to invade a base on a dyson sphere to save a bunch of Bajorans.

Those Bajorans have been waiting a long time...
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

yes. yes they have.

yeah, i'm down. the question's when.
jimmy corrigan

gaming 9.7.07 and a proposal

Post by jimmy corrigan »

hey guys, i've been approached by cczernia to step in for him to run star trek in lieu of mage for 3 or so sessions, 'cause he's been overloaded with running two regular games. i said to him that's fine as long as he got cthulhu's okay, since after all, the natural progression would have been to pre-empt mage with fallout. cthulhu said he's cool with that 'cause needs more time preparing. so. how would all of you feel about that?

i don't exactly know what we're doing this friday, 9.7.07, as it's been mentioned dune might or might not be shelved depending on the relative suckiness of neuro's class schedule. but if people could give me a preference either way, i could have something ready for this friday should we decide to play star trek.

also, if star trek gets the green light would someone let bryan know, or pass me bryan's info so that i can? one last thing, can you check if you have your character sheet?

to review:
1. if and only if we're not playing dune, how would all of you feel about star trek on 9.7.07 and for the next two to three sessions afterward?
2. if we play star trek can someone let bryan know, or give me his info?
3. do you have your character sheet?
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

I am not up for gaming this weekend. It's my birthday weekend.

I'm not really sure when I'm going to be able to resume. Let me review my schedule and talk to Winter and we'll get back, but definitely not this weekend.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Happy Birthday Liz!!!:cool:
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I wouldn't be able to play this weekend anyway. I'm stuck in New Jersey 'til Saturday.

And a big ol' Happy Birthday to you Liz!!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

happy birthday, liz! whatcha got planned?
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

To answer your questions directly:

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]1. if and only if we're not playing dune, how would all of you feel about star trek on 9.7.07 and for the next two to three sessions afterward?

2. if we play star trek can someone let bryan know, or give me his info?

3. do you have your character sheet?[/quote]

1. Star Trek would be fun (and it's been established already that this Friday the 7th ain't happening).

2. Not my department. But it'd be cool for him to come down and join us, that's for sure!

3. Yes.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Illuman23
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Illuman23 »

I'm not available to play on 9/14, FYI. It's probably moot because I'm not playing in the Star Trek game anyway.
lu lu lu I've got some apples
lu lu lu You've got some too
lu lu lu Let's make some applesauce
Take off our clothes and lu lu lu
--Butters

<FNORD>
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

Liz and I will have company this weekend.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I don't know if anyone's planning on gaming this Friday, but unfortunately, I'll be flying back from NJ on Friday night, so I won't be available.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

hey, just a heads up: i might be unavailable on the weekend of october 19th or 26th.