The Unbreakable Union
cczernia

Star Trek reschedule

Post by cczernia »

-Star Trek Nov 3 Cancelled
-Shadowrun is finished
-Gencon is the 17
-24 I'll be gone

I'm thinking we should reschedule Star Trek for the 10th. What say the rest of you?
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

works for me.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

*thumbs up from the holo deck Hobbit program*
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Sounds good to me
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

Liz and I are down.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

Awesome, sounds like Bry may be down for another game if it's cool with you, JC?
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

sounds good to me.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

just a reminder that tonight is another installation of star trek! set phasers on fun... ech.

just realized that my dumb ass made a faulty calendar entry... *sheepish grin* i will correct it. i'm really really sorry if this caused anyone any confusion!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]just a reminder that tonight is another installation of star trek! set phasers on fun... ech.

just realized that my dumb ass made a faulty calendar entry... *sheepish grin* i will correct it. i'm really really sorry if this caused anyone any confusion![/quote]

edit: and... done.

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

kudos to our guest director, chris! it was a blast finally getting the chance to play a character in a star trek campaign, and i'm glad chris asked me if he could gm for a session all those weeks ago, or else i might never have known what it was like.

memorable points: the alien language barrier, the founder detection device, ball bearings from hell, technobabbling our way out of problems, banter about the intricacies of first contact and universal translator protocol with robb london, r'ath demonstrating his non-dominioness with the vorta prisoner, and being able to play a trill. it was good. great even.

also, i am continually impressed by the further indoctrination of bryan into full fledged geekhood. next up: jenny. one of us. one of us.

of course i would be remiss if i didn't once again thank our gracious hosts for putting up with us. that chinese food was damn tasty.

and if any of you wish to guest gm please by all means, let me know. so, that's out there. i know everyone's super busy these days (i sure as hell am) so i will be awarding double dilithium crystals for written officer's log entries for this past session.

finally, keep in mind that you are still able to swap around skill points and such, just let me see what you did at the next session. speaking of which, when did we want to meet next?