Shadowrun Schedule

The Unbreakable Union
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Shadowrun Schedule

Post by Neuro »

I'm a dumbass, i'm sorry.

When I deleted the game for the other week that no one could make, I wiped out all the calendar events for S/R. Winter has restored them. Everyone should please check the calendar and make sure they're kosher with it and speak now if they're not!
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

It's all good, except you're still showing Changeling for this Friday June 2nd, and we moved it to Saturday if I'm not mistaken, right?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

[quote="mordraine"]It's all good, except you're still showing Changeling for this Friday June 2nd, and we moved it to Saturday if I'm not mistaken, right?[/quote]

Right. It's your game, you move it. You saw what happened when I tried. I ain't touching it.

"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

Illuman23
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Illuman23 »

Umm. Hello? June 24th ring a bell? I'm getting married that night.
lu lu lu I've got some apples
lu lu lu You've got some too
lu lu lu Let's make some applesauce
Take off our clothes and lu lu lu
--Butters

<FNORD>
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

'Tis changed. Not difficult. I just reset the start date of the recurring schedule to the next scheduled Friday. Then created a new one-day event for this Saturday.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

[quote="Illuman23"]Umm. Hello? June 24th ring a bell? I'm getting married that night.[/quote]

Yeah, all bets need to be off that whole weekend.

Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

[quote="Illuman23"]Umm. Hello? June 24th ring a bell? I'm getting married that night.[/quote]

I didn't edit any of the dates, I just restored the recurring event (as it was the Calendar was showing no more Shadowrun games).

"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game