SR c-gen and page redesign

The Unbreakable Union
cczernia

SR c-gen and page redesign

Post by cczernia »

Are we getting together this weekend? I wasn't sure but if we are I think we should focus on Shadowrun Characters and work on the redesign for the main page.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

saturday's a bust for me. there's going to be a lecture at the museum that i have to attend. it was something that wasn't an issue waaaay back when the schedule would have made this weekend an off weekend.

i'd be able to do friday, but not saturday. sorry.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I'd totally be there, except I'm not gonna be there. I'm gonna be in Albuquerque.

But yeah, do that Homepage redesign!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

BTW, I've got that SR chargen cribsheet if'n anyone wants it... Just PM me. I'll email it to whoever wants it.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Winter and I are both fairly impressively ill. Winter had to work anyway. I'm not sure we're up for much of anything. Too early to tell when it'll resolve.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Hope you guys feel better!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="Neuro"]Winter and I are both fairly impressively ill. Winter had to work anyway. I'm not sure we're up for much of anything. Too early to tell when it'll resolve.[/quote]
some kinda fucked up superflu going around, i tell ya. it's like there's a stronger strain of cold/flu going around this year. my friends and coworkers have been sick, then well, and back to sick again.

get well you two.

Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Thanks. I'm back in the office wishing I were dead, but at least there's art on the walls now. Before it was like an odd yellow and white cell. It's my first office. It's nice having a room all to yourself if you're going to be sick at work.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson