Future Thursdays...

The Unbreakable Union
mordraine

Future Thursdays...

Post by mordraine »

So, I've got a bit of irritating news for y'all.

My wife is going to be going to night school starting in August I think. And it looks like one of her nights to go is going to be Thursdays. She doesn't want Sam to be left alone the entire night while I'm RPing and she's schooling, so I'll have to be staying home during those nights.

So, is there any possible other night besides Thursday that we can get together? This sucks I know. Thursday was pretty much the perfect night for everyone, 'cept the occasional night where Albert had to work.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Actually, I'm going to have to wait and see what my school schedule actually turns out to be on Wednesday. That's when I register. As it is, I'll probably be going M, W 4-8:15 pm, which isn't really bad. But by the time I register, those classes may have filled and I'll have to take whatever I can get. So let me give my two cents Wednesday night.

Alternately, would Sam like to join us?
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

i just got word today that i got a new full-time position at the museum! so no more thursday night tours every month. virtually any night is good with me. just let me know.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]i just got word today that i got a new full-time position at the museum! so no more thursday night tours every month. virtually any night is good with me. just let me know.[/quote]

Many congratulations!!!!!!!!!

"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

addendum: i know this is short notice, but if any of you wanna come over for some of jenny's fine homecookin' in semi-celebration of my new job come on down! on the menu is teriyaki chicken and rice. mmm! drop by whenever you feel like. we'll probably start eating around 6pm or thereabouts.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="Neuro"]Many congratulations!!!!!!!!![/quote]thanks!
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]addendum: i know this is short notice, but if any of you wanna come over for some of jenny's fine homecookin' in semi-celebration of my new job come on down! on the menu is teriyaki chicken and rice. mmm! drop by whenever you feel like. we'll probably start eating around 6pm or thereabouts.[/quote]

Thanks, I'd love to, but Winter's in LA and I'm working late :(

jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="Neuro"]Thanks, I'd love to, but Winter's in LA and I'm working late :([/quote]no worries. the last of my guests just left. good food and company. ended up playing balderdash in the end. good times.

okay, i just reread my first post and it could be construed as a bit open-ended. by "virtually any night" i meant weeknights work well with me. weekends work, too (now), but sometimes i like to go out on weekends. but they are certainly not dealbreakers by any stretch. so to be clear, every night is free for me, with preference given to weeknights.

plaidrhino
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by plaidrhino »

hehe not that i have been to any of the thursdays thanks to scheduling conflicts but if you find yourselves gaming on the weekends, let me know. those seem to be the best for me.

btw, congrats on the new position, thats great
Some people are like Slinkies ... Not really good for anything...... But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

thanks!

i hope you can make it to the games. it was nice meeting you at andy's birthday party.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Okay, I'm all registered. I had to do the Monday Wednesday thing for the semester, so I'm out for those nights.

On the bright side for me, at least, this is an easily do-able semester (as long as abstract algebra doesn't turn out to be something much scarier than I think it is) with only two nights a week on campus, both with reasonable end times of 8:15. No 8 am to 10 pm days for me this term. Yay :)