After Action Report: Albie in Love!

The World's Largest Dungeon, as run by Blanchprez.
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

After Action Report: Albie in Love!

Post by Foxbat »

This last session was filled with a number of bloody skirmishes where our capable band of adventurers showed their mettle. But not all was guts and glory. Albie met a most special Hobgoblin that opened his eyes to a new world. Unfortunately this beast was slain sparking rumors of reprisals by Albie against the rest of the party. Needless to say, the World's Largest Dungeon is full of surprises!

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Jake
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Jake »

[quote="Foxbat"]This last session was filled with a number of bloody skirmishes where our capable band of adventurers showed their mettle. But not all was guts and glory. Albie met a most special Hobgoblin that opened his eyes to a new world. Unfortunately this beast was slain sparking rumors of reprisals by Albie against the rest of the party. Needless to say, the World's Largest Dungeon is full of surprises!

Daniel[/quote]

I guess it could have been worse. How did he do at opening doors?

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

Sigmund and Gortek opened the doors as usual. Its safer that way not considering sneak flank attacks.

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.