Character Concepts

The World's Largest Dungeon, as run by Blanchprez.
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

So where is the full portrait for this bad dude?

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Foxbat"]So where is the full portrait for this bad dude?

Daniel[/quote]

I'm waiting for DM approval before proceeding to Phase 2: Character Portrait.

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]I'm waiting for DM approval before proceeding to Phase 2: Character Portrait.[/quote]
Its better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Oh, I'll let you run an Orc, it's just a matter of which specific rules I'll let you use. :)

And, yes, there are stats on that site. They posted a web enhancement from a Green Ronin D20 product on Orcs.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]Oh, I'll let you run an Orc, it's just a matter of which specific rules I'll let you use. :)

And, yes, there are stats on that site. They posted a web enhancement from a Green Ronin D20 product on Orcs.

Chris[/quote]

Oh, yeah. I didn't notice that at first. But I got it right. Well, except the light sensitivity. I'd really like the Warrior or Brawler classes. The Rager is cool, but I just lost a barbarian. :roll:

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Foxbat"]So where is the full portrait for this bad dude?[/quote]

Ok, I did him in his basic form. Armor and weapons will depend on what class I make him. :D

[img]http://img72.exs.cx/img72/1434/GortekBase.jpg[/img]

Jake
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Jake »

I was just reminiscing about or first session and I got to thinking about this.[quote]A cough in the distance leads them to three very beaten and tired looking orcs, which they promptly slaughter.[/quote]Remember how little provocation it took for us to take them out?
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Yeah, but that was when we were just starting out and our eyes were little "xp"s... :lol:

I think Gortek would give you guys a run... :wink:
Jake
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Jake »

I’m sure he would. I’m just thinking that it will make for an interesting first impression.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, just out of curiosity, does anyone in the party speak Orc? It will effect some things about my character. Maybe. Might be better if some do. :twisted:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Ok, just out of curiosity, does anyone in the party speak Orc? It will effect some things about my character. Maybe. Might be better if some do. :twisted:[/quote]

Yeah, and, really, you should take Common.

Really.

Chris

Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Oh, that's a given. What I am asking about has nothing to do with the ability to communicate. :D
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

You know, it's too bad Richard made a skinny elf. Cuz I thought about having Gortek worship Da'Nogra. But his religion mandates the genocide of elves. Still, it could create some interesting character interaction... :twisted:
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

We have a very diverse set of personalities already. I'm not sure how much harmony there is to disturb.

Daniel
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

If you need a dark god to worship, Oswald is already taking subjects. Get in now, tithing is only a 5% while he's still technically mortal.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Cthulhu"]If you need a dark god to worship, Oswald is already taking subjects. Get in now, tithing is only a 5% while he's still technically mortal.[/quote]

Gortek not worship no rugrabu! :lol: (Figure that one out... :twisted: )