Home Makeover

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
Cthulhu

Home Makeover

Post by Cthulhu »

From:Leonard Sweeny [mailto:lsweeny@homemakeover.educhannel.com]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2008 1:29 PM
To: George Hauer [mailto:webmin@educhannel.com]
Subject: Re: Home Makover and internal Site updates

Asshole :) ,

Here's the new bio updates for the Home Makeover site, and the last of the employee bios HR is making us do for the internal web page. I know you said to just zip the pics, but I don't know what that means, so they're pasted in below.

Dianne Bell

Dianne is the host of The Education Channel's hit series Home Makeover. Each week Dianne brings her unique brand of energy and enthusiasm to this popular series. Dianne has hosted Home Makeover since it's season premier in 2005. Her best-selling book “On Design” has spent three weeks on the Times Best Seller list. Check out her monthly column in The Educations Channels Magazine!

Javier Lara

Javier Lara was born and raised in Zacapa, Guatemala. He comes to Home Makover with a BA in design from NYU, as well as a vast amount of work experience as a furniture designer, finish carpenter and home improvement contractor. Javier has been a popular part of the show with viewers since Home Makeover's debut in 2005, and is currently working on a MFA for the Rhode Island School of Design.

Roland Shane

Home Makeover's Roland Shane is a new young talent in the Design world with fresh new ideas. Combining his natural talents with training in the science of Feng Shui, Roland creates rooms that are both classic and cool. Along with Host Dianne Bell and carpenter Javier Lara, Roland appeared in the first episode of Home Makover in October of 2005.

Abagail and Oliver Owens

Abagail and Oliver are long time Arkham residents. Abagail works with children at the Arkham Public Library, and Oliver is working as a psychology professor at the local university. This happy couple recently learned Abagail had inherited a wonderful Cape Cod style home in small New England town of Innsmouth. This old house is in desperate need for Home Makeover's crack team of design gurus. Tune in and see if the Owens wind up with the summer home of their dreams!

Chip Clayton

Chip's a new hire to the Education Channel team, and will be working primarily as the cameraman for Home Makeover. He's been working with filmography since serving as a military reporter in Vietnam. Please welcome him to the team! (He's that guy they hired to get that government incentive for hiring ex-cons, DO NOT put that on the site though! HR would have a fit. )

Howie Epstein

(Same as before, just add this onto the end)
Congratulations to Howie on his new position as Production Manager for Home Makeover. After Travis Howard's unfortunate illness since his preparatory trip to Innsmouth, Howie's really stepped up for the team and we look forward to seeing his vision for the show!

Yvette Mendez

Yvette's a dependable long time employee who's held many jobs since joining the team back in 1996, and is currently working on the Home Makeover show, working with the families who will appear on the show as well as assistant to the Host, Dianne Bell. (Take off that part about her getting married. Her fiance like disappeared or ran out or something. )

That's it for now. Did you see that shit on YouTube with Dianne flipping out on her make-up girl? That shit was hilarious. Anyway get those updates done before you leave. I got my 4e pre-order off amazon last night, you guys down?

- Leo

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly prohibited. The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies of The Education Channel or it's employees.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

nice...that is gonna be fun
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

This is some really good shit right here! This better not be in the same time slot as devlin's Star Wars Paranoia game!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="mordraine"]This is some really good shit right here! This better not be in the same time slot as devlin's Star Wars Paranoia game![/quote]
Agreed!

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.