Round Two, The games with three VOTES

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.

The Hyphen-con '08 Alternate games

Star Wars: Paranoia, Devlin1
27%
13%
7%
7%
27%
20%

Total votes: 15

Skyman
Proud Regent

Round Two, The games with three VOTES

Post by Skyman »

So pick one...and make it count
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Just so you guys remember:

Cthulhu

Home Makeover(Call of Cthulhu / nWOD)
When Abagail Marsh-Owens inherited a house in the quaint seaside village of Innsmouth, her dreams of a summer home were finally realized. Rather than foot the bill of the enormous restoration costs, her husband Oliver pulled some strings down at the station and got their new home on the hit Education Channel show Home Makeover. The cast and crew of the show have arrived in the sleepy fishing village and will spend the weekend getting the old cliff side home back to it's original Splendor.

jimmy corrigan

og: smelly. hairy. bang!
so here’s what’s going on in the primal world: huge pesky reptile-things keep eating your fellow tribesmen. the rival tribe at the other end of the frozen canyon are starting to explore the hidden benefits of things. things like rocks, for example (carving ‘em, tying ‘em to other things, pointifying ‘em, etc.). you don’t like this at all. all of this causes your unbelievably thick brow to furrow. also, you note that the rival tribesmen are greater in number. probably owing no small part to their success in keeping the huge pesky reptile-things at bay with their new pointified rock-things. so now it’s up to the smartest, strongest, most capable cavemen of your tribe, and you, to keep the tribe together... and, y’know, alive. befriend the rival tribe to fight the gargantuan lizards? club the rival tribesmen over their thick heads and filch their newfound technology? try to invent your own? run like hell and relocate where there are considerably less reptile things? the choice is yours, moron.

Uber_snotling

Welcome to S.L.A.V.E. (SOTC based supervillainry)
SLAVE, one of the largest and most experienced SUPERVILLAIN organizations in the nation, is seeking ambitious and cooperative SUPERVILLAINS for its Podunkaville office. Requirements include: superpowers, ruthlessness, malevolence, and willingness to work within a team. Responsibilities will include: assisting more senior SUPERVILLAINS with diabolical plans; creating havoc and mayhem; overcoming local authorities and superheroes; and occasionally attempting to rule the world. This is an entry-level position which affords opportunity for advancement. Occasional travel is required.

Neuro

Neuro's No-Break Special
There is only one rule to this game and that is that you must /not/ break character. Your character is assigned according to the order of the number you draw and your only rule is that you must play your character and not break out of character.

BlanchPrez

Tribe 8 -
A small group of Fallen are framed for a crime they did not commit, and now the Watch is coming for them. Can they escape the watch and clear their name?

Devlin1

Star Wars: Paranoia
Stay alert! Trust no one! Keep your blaster handy!
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Forgive the electioneering, but if I don't play Home Makeover: Innsmouth Edition at Hyphen-Con, I -- I -- I don't know what.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I'll run it. If not at the con, then soon after.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="Cthulhu"]I'll run it. If not at the con, then soon after.[/quote]

So far it looks like it's at the con my friend

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

Looks like my impassioned plea for Occult Home Makeover didn't go unheard by the voters.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

[quote="devlin1"]Looks like my impassioned plea for Occult Home Makeover didn't go unheard by the voters.[/quote]

I got yer back, Biggie.

"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="devlin1"]Looks like my impassioned plea for Occult Home Makeover didn't go unheard by the voters.[/quote]

Devlin1 you would make a great cultist....of Cthulhu!!!! For Neuro has arisen from Ryleh to vote