Proud Regent

So pick one...and make it count

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:54 pm 
Proud Regent

Just so you guys remember:

Cthulhu

Home Makeover(Call of Cthulhu / nWOD)
When Abagail Marsh-Owens inherited a house in the quaint seaside village of Innsmouth, her dreams of a summer home were finally realized. Rather than foot the bill of the enormous restoration costs, her husband Oliver pulled some strings down at the station and got their new home on the hit Education Channel show Home Makeover. The cast and crew of the show have arrived in the sleepy fishing village and will spend the weekend getting the old cliff side home back to it's original Splendor.

jimmy corrigan

og: smelly. hairy. bang!
so here’s what’s going on in the primal world: huge pesky reptile-things keep eating your fellow tribesmen. the rival tribe at the other end of the frozen canyon are starting to explore the hidden benefits of things. things like rocks, for example (carving ‘em, tying ‘em to other things, pointifying ‘em, etc.). you don’t like this at all. all of this causes your unbelievably thick brow to furrow. also, you note that the rival tribesmen are greater in number. probably owing no small part to their success in keeping the huge pesky reptile-things at bay with their new pointified rock-things. so now it’s up to the smartest, strongest, most capable cavemen of your tribe, and you, to keep the tribe together... and, y’know, alive. befriend the rival tribe to fight the gargantuan lizards? club the rival tribesmen over their thick heads and filch their newfound technology? try to invent your own? run like hell and relocate where there are considerably less reptile things? the choice is yours, moron.

Uber_snotling

Welcome to S.L.A.V.E. (SOTC based supervillainry)
SLAVE, one of the largest and most experienced SUPERVILLAIN organizations in the nation, is seeking ambitious and cooperative SUPERVILLAINS for its Podunkaville office. Requirements include: superpowers, ruthlessness, malevolence, and willingness to work within a team. Responsibilities will include: assisting more senior SUPERVILLAINS with diabolical plans; creating havoc and mayhem; overcoming local authorities and superheroes; and occasionally attempting to rule the world. This is an entry-level position which affords opportunity for advancement. Occasional travel is required.

Neuro

Neuro's No-Break Special
There is only one rule to this game and that is that you must /not/ break character. Your character is assigned according to the order of the number you draw and your only rule is that you must play your character and not break out of character.

BlanchPrez

Tribe 8 -
A small group of Fallen are framed for a crime they did not commit, and now the Watch is coming for them. Can they escape the watch and clear their name?

Devlin1

Star Wars: Paranoia
Stay alert! Trust no one! Keep your blaster handy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:18 am 
Adroit Pirate

Forgive the electioneering, but if I don't play Home Makeover: Innsmouth Edition at Hyphen-Con, I -- I -- I don't know what.

Roll Some Dice: Another blog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:41 pm 

I'll run it. If not at the con, then soon after.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:00 pm 
Proud Regent

Cthulhu wrote:
I'll run it. If not at the con, then soon after.

So far it looks like it's at the con my friend

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:02 pm 
Adroit Pirate

Looks like my impassioned plea for Occult Home Makeover didn't go unheard by the voters.

Roll Some Dice: Another blog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:34 pm 
Valorous Knight

devlin1 wrote:
Looks like my impassioned plea for Occult Home Makeover didn't go unheard by the voters.

I got yer back, Biggie.

--Neuromancer, William Gibson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:37 pm 
Proud Regent

devlin1 wrote:

Devlin1 you would make a great cultist....of Cthulhu!!!! For Neuro has arisen from Ryleh to vote

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]