rpg-sd clean up

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
cczernia

rpg-sd clean up

Post by cczernia »

I was wondering if we could move any forum that is dated 2006 or later to the graveyard. I can do it if you guys want but I thought I'd made sure everyone was ok with it.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="cczernia"]I was wondering if we could move any forum that is dated 2006 or later to the graveyard. I can do it if you guys want but I thought I'd made sure everyone was ok with it.[/quote]
I'm down with that. Stuff like World's Largest Dungeon and Swords Against Chaos definitely aren't seeing any non-spam action.

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Don't move my serial, I'm going to come back to that. We're just not done talking about it. (Sometimes these things take me years.)

You can kill my game that never got off the ground, though.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

Well, it doesn't really kill anything. Just moves them to the graveyard so they are out of the way. They can always be moved back but I'll leave your serial.

[quote="Neuro"]Don't move my serial, I'm going to come back to that. We're just not done talking about it. (Sometimes these things take me years.)

You can kill my game that never got off the ground, though.[/quote]

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup