NEEDED: help with funding!!!

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hi everyone. So you want to have an RPG Convention in San Diego?!? Well here's the chance to put your money where your mouth is!

It's common knowledge that it's gonna cost some money to do this thing. We have to rent a hall, pay for publicity, and lots of other miscellaneous stuff. So this thread is started to see if we can get pledges from you guys for any amount of money you can afford. $5, $10, $20, $100, whatever you can afford.

If you want to help out, just post your pledge here to this thread along with your email address so I can contact you when it's time to collect. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Put me down for $20, with the option to donate more if needed and available. :D
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
jasonhead

Post by jasonhead »

I'll pledge $30. If we are going to have a souvenir booklet where we can advertise then I'll bump up the pledge to $100 for an ad. $30 regardless.

jason
jasonhead

Post by jasonhead »

O.k. I just read the other mail about sponsorship, so I'll go with the $200 spot.

jason
Old Gamer From the Sea
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Old Gamer From the Sea »

:D

I’ll be willing to sponsor $200 when the date and location are confirmed.
"Welcome to the land of the living. Now pick up a shovel and start digging." - Army of Darkness