last night's meeting

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Thanks to everyone who attended. We had:

MarktheAnimator
opwunder
BlanchPrez
Wintermute
Neuro
mordraine

jasonhead (who holds the office of secretary) had a parental obligation and so was excused.

We've come up with a place (pending site-visit and approval). The Scottish Rite Center in Mission Valley has the best prices for a hall, and a good sized room for our planned attendance.

Minutes from last night's meeting probably won't be posted until the weekend sometime... I was taking notes and so was opwunder, so I believe between us we can cobble together minutes.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Just to throw in an opinion (so I can at least feel like I am helping out), I went to a comic/computer con at the SRC about six years ago, and it was pretty nice then. I imagine if anything it's probably better. The hall was quite large, and would fit the bill quite nicely.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
opwunder
Gritty Gunslinger

Post by opwunder »

[quote="mordraine"]
Minutes from last night's meeting probably won't be posted until the weekend sometime... I was taking notes and so was opwunder, so I believe between us we can cobble together minutes.[/quote]

Cobble may be right...my notes tend to resemble squiggles more then words, but I shall endeavor to write them out and send them to you Saturday. :lol:

A writer is congenitally unable to tell the truth and that is why we call what he writes fiction. – William Faulkner
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Just to throw in an opinion (so I can at least feel like I am helping out), I went to a comic/computer con at the SRC about six years ago, and it was pretty nice then. I imagine if anything it's probably better. The hall was quite large, and would fit the bill quite nicely.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. :D[/quote]

They have two different sized rooms. The cheapie is 1700 sq. feet. The expensive one is 5300 sq. feet. We'd be getting the 1700 sq. foot one. That's why I wanna eyeball it first to make sure it's not too small. My feeling is that 1700 sq. feet is enough for our modest needs.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!