Can you make the April 28th RPG-meetup?

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.

Can you make the April 28th meetup

maybe
76%
maybe
12%
maybe
12%
maybe
No votes

Total votes: 17

cczernia

Can you make the April 28th RPG-meetup?

Post by cczernia »

We wanted to get a total head count. So, please vote in this one if you plan on showing up.
constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
opwunder
Gritty Gunslinger

Post by opwunder »

Unfortunately, my new position will most likely require me to be at the theatre for both the 2:00 and 7:00 shows on this day but I should be able to come by in the morning and make Dev uncomfortable if nothing else...
A writer is congenitally unable to tell the truth and that is why we call what he writes fiction. – William Faulkner
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

What is this 'morning' you speak of?
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
opwunder
Gritty Gunslinger

Post by opwunder »

[quote="Neuro"]What is this 'morning' you speak of?[/quote]

You know, that wonderful time of day when the sun slowly rises and the birds begin to chirp.....

Well, in this context I was hoping that the meet-up would meet up early enough so that I can make an appearance before toddling off to work....so not nessessarily "morning"...I seem to be rambling again...

A writer is congenitally unable to tell the truth and that is why we call what he writes fiction. – William Faulkner
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

OH! The little bit of the day before lunch. Yeah, I hope we'll be underway by then. More schedule info forthcoming.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson