Count Zero's Roleplaying Extravaganza

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.

What do you want to play?

None of the Above
10%
None of the Above
10%
None of the Above
60%
None of the Above
20%

Total votes: 10

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Count Zero's Roleplaying Extravaganza

Post by Count Zero »

Jovian Chronicles - The Need to Know - 4 players
A know terrorist, wanted by CEGA, has recently been captured by USN Peacekeepers in a routine search of a shuttle. As part of Solapol's Fugitive Retrieval Bureau, your team has been tasked with this routine prisoner transfer. Of course, nothing is ever routine.

Tribe 8 - Enemy of My Enemy - 6 players
Concern about a missing friend had grown within the Cell. During an excursion for supplies you see her dragged through the streets of Bazaar to be cast into a Z’Bri Skyrealm. As the crowd erupts into a cacophony of hate and rage focused on your friend, you realize their attention has also turned towards you.

Jadeclaw - Tiger of Jade - 4 players
Bao Lui has found his one true love, Win Mei-li, but she has been kidnapped by the dark sorcerer, Lin Wei-Shan who will make her his bride. Bao Lui has sworn to find her, but this young tiger warrior will have help. Captain William Rous, a fox from a foreign land, is searching for his ship, The Ark Royal, which was stolen by Lin Wei-Shan. Pei Huan, a mad, old wizard has sworn to stop Lin Wei-Shan, and has the magic to back it up. Finally, Zhu Kai-Yiang is a warrior whose father was killed at the hands of Lin Wei-Shan’s body guard, and she has sworn revenge.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

ooo, ooo, ooo! Tribe 8!!!!

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

:iamwithst
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Yes, Tribe 8 definitely.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Word. Tribe 8 rules.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

So Jovina Chronicles it is then?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.