One More Time!

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.

Which Saturday for the board game day?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:39 pm

Other Date (Please Specifiy)
33%
33%
17%
17%
No votes

Total votes: 6

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

One More Time!

Post by Count Zero »

Vote for a date..
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

Well I'm pretty sure that I can't make the 14th. And the 28th is out because I know I'll be going to a party that night. And unless we somehow managed to combine boardgames with halloween...no not possible never mind.
:biggrin:
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

So it looks like the 7th and the 14th got the most votes. Is there any reason why people who voted for either of those days wouldn't be able to make it on one of those days?
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Just thought I'd throw this out at ya guys