Runoff Voting

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.

What is your second choice of game for the rpg-sandiego meetup?

Stardrive: Bounty Hunters
31%
15%
15%
38%

Total votes: 13

Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Runoff Voting

Post by Wintermute »

This is a runoff between all of the games which gathered one vote. Please note Engel was omitted because Mordraine already has two games with more than one vote. MrLost and Jimmy Corrigan, please contact me if you do not wish to run two games and I will remove your entries from the list.

If you already voted for one of these games in the primary poll, please do not vote for the same game in this poll, or it will skew the results. Thank you.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

I personally like bounty hunters...so I was sold there
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I voted for BH based solely on the title this time. Now that I have gone back and read the description from the other thread, I kinda wish I had voted for it the first time! :)
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
mrlost
Mustachioed Pugilist

Post by mrlost »

I'd like to play InSpectors again. I don't know what Star Drive is although Bounty Hunters are usually fun. I voted for Inspectors though.

Is Mordraine going to be running Adventure! ?
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="mrlost"]I'd like to play InSpectors again. I don't know what Star Drive is although Bounty Hunters are usually fun. I voted for Inspectors though.

Is Mordraine going to be running Adventure! ?[/quote]

Yes, when we think Adventure...Mordraines is your guy. Not that he wants to be the representative but he set a precedent that is hard to match from last year.

Personally InSpectors caught my eye too but when I started reading the description it kept reminding me of Clue...I probably should have reconsidered because Alberts already doing Planescape and Chris is a really fun GM.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="mrlost"]Is Mordraine going to be running Adventure! ?[/quote]

Looks like...

Adventure! and Etherscope. I'm going to see if I can get away with the same plot for both games and see if anyone notices.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!