Reminder!!

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
mordraine

Reminder!!

Post by mordraine »

Our big day is getting closer. March 26th. That's just 2 1/2 short weeks away.

Anyone who wishes to still sign up for games there are still some slots open in the Legends of the Five Rings game during session one, and the Transhuman Space game in session two. Hurry hurry! This is open to all rpg-sandiego members!

Also, if there is anyone who still needs directions to my place, where all the action will happen, please PM me and I will send that to you! I'm pretty sure there's at least one person who's signed up for games that doesn't know where I live.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

What time are we starting?
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Between 12:00 and 1:00, from what I hear. Though I may show up extra early just to harass Unca Mord. :D
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Oh hell camp out on the lawn and be a true fanboy
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Yes everyone! Try to show up around noonish. And bring something to BBQ!!

Buns would be good too (hotdog, hamburg). And condiments. And drinks. I'll have stuff too, but I don't know if I'd have enough. So more is good. It's kind of gonna be a potluck kinda thing.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Kuld
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Kuld »

Have fun guys ‘n gals and have a happy Easter. I wish I was going to be in town this weekend to join you. Next time…..

BBQ! Mmmm Hmmmm.

Kuld ;)
"The trolls may have my life indeed, when I can no more redden keen Laufi. Then you may carry the destroyer of the mailcoat's wand into the howe, without delay." -Bersi the Dueller.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Kuld"]Have fun guys ‘n gals and have a happy Easter. I wish I was going to be in town this weekend to join you. Next time…..

BBQ! Mmmm Hmmmm.

Kuld ]

Well it's too bad you can't make it Kuld. I always like meeting forum members.
Jake
Pitchfork Wielding Peasant

Post by Jake »

I don't know where your place is Mord.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Jake"]I don't know where your place is Mord.[/quote]

Jake, PM sent your way with directions to my place.