RPG-SanDiego.org Forums
http://rpg-sandiego.org/forums/

Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames
http://rpg-sandiego.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11114
Page 1 of 1

Author:  devlin1 [ Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

It's almost upon us, people! What boardgames are we bringing for Sunday?

Me, I'm bringing Lords of Waterdeep, because I just got it and it's a great game -- unless someone else brings it, in which case never mind.

Author:  BlanchPrez [ Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

Oh, man, I want in on that!

I'm bringing a grab bag of the various games I got around the house. They include, but are not limited to, Alhambra, Anasazi, Munchkin, Dominion and Illuminati.

-Chris

Author:  AnotherFangirl [ Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

I can bring Star Trek: The Deck Building Game and Tanto Cuore.

Author:  devlin1 [ Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

AnotherFangirl wrote:
I can bring Star Trek: The Deck Building Game and Tanto Cuore.

I really want to give that Star Trek DBG another shot. I had fun with it before, but it took me, like, 1/3 of the game to really get it. Now that I'm a little more comfortable with it, I think it'll play even better (for me, anyway).

Author:  mrlost [ Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

I can bring Conquest of Nerath, Ravenloft boardgame, Kill Doctor Lucky, and Pandemic.

Author:  devlin1 [ Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

mrlost wrote:
Conquest of Nerath

Really want to play this one too (finally).

Author:  Cthulhu [ Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

I've Got:

Arkham Horror
Elder Sign
Pirate Flux
Star Munchkin
Dominion
Zombies

Author:  AnotherFangirl [ Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

devlin1 wrote:
AnotherFangirl wrote:
I can bring Star Trek: The Deck Building Game and Tanto Cuore.

I really want to give that Star Trek DBG another shot. I had fun with it before, but it took me, like, 1/3 of the game to really get it. Now that I'm a little more comfortable with it, I think it'll play even better (for me, anyway).


We've play a few times since we played with you. The PvP battles never got fun. Sometimes we just remove them.

Author:  devlin1 [ Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

AnotherFangirl wrote:
We've play a few times since we played with you. The PvP battles never got fun. Sometimes we just remove them.

I have to say, it's totally in keeping with Star Trek that when the possibility of war comes up, the best option is to not participate. I don't know if that was an intentional design decision or what, but if it was... that's pretty clever.

Author:  BlanchPrez [ Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

Hey, I'm curious. Would anyone be interested in me bringing in Blood Bowl? I've got at least two boards, and several teams. They're not all painted, but I got 'em nonetheless.

-Chris

Author:  mordraine [ Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hyphen-Con Ocho: Boardgames

BlanchPrez wrote:
Hey, I'm curious. Would anyone be interested in me bringing in Blood Bowl? I've got at least two boards, and several teams. They're not all painted, but I got 'em nonetheless.

-Chris


I'd say bring it anyway, even if it doesn't get played, at least the option is there.

I will be bringing Ticket To Ride.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/