Is it a go tonight?

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
Old Gamer From the Sea
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Old Gamer From the Sea »

Howdy

Just checking if the meeting is still on tonight?
"Welcome to the land of the living. Now pick up a shovel and start digging." - Army of Darkness
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Far as I'm concerned it is. How 'bout everyone else? Can y'all make it?
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hmm... I have a feeling I should've posted a reminder note... Stupid me!!!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Perhaps we should call it off. I'll reschedule.
Old Gamer From the Sea
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by Old Gamer From the Sea »

Someone let me know if the meeting is still on tonight. If I don't hear anything by 6:45pm I'll plan on staying home. See you all later.
"Welcome to the land of the living. Now pick up a shovel and start digging." - Army of Darkness
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hi Old Gamer,

Sorry for the meeting. No-one else posted that they would come so I called it off (see the post previous to yours).
opwunder
Gritty Gunslinger

Post by opwunder »

By the time I saw this thread, it was cancelled...udderwise I would have been present (perhaps unaccounted for but present). So, we meetin' next week or.....?
A writer is congenitally unable to tell the truth and that is why we call what he writes fiction. – William Faulkner