Hyphen-Con VI Raffle-schmaffle winners!

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.
mordraine

Hyphen-Con VI Raffle-schmaffle winners!

Post by mordraine »

Thanks to everyone for coming out to Day 1 of The Hyph and making it a huge success once again!

This year, as you all know, we had a raffle to give out 5 free RPG PDF's from our gracious sponsors DriveThru RPG. Here are the winners:

Simon (Skyman) - Realms of Cthulhu
PK (mrlost) - Karma RPG Core Rules
Eric* - Fat Dragon terrain tiles
Brian (nucleiclight)** - Savage Worlds Fantasy Companion
Andy (mordraine)*** - FantasyCraft

Congrats to all the winners! Devlin1 will be PMing and/or emailing you with the access codes and details to download the games from DriveThru.

Thanks again!

* Eric isn't on the forums, but we welcome him anyway, cuz that's just the kind of con we are!
** Brian is a member, but is a lurker, and friend of Devlin1
***I swear to God, I didn't rig it!!!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

And thanks to everyone who came out to The Hyph's unprecedented Day 2 (the board game day)!

Day 2 also saw a raffle-schmaffle, with prizes provided by our sponsor The Gamer's Torch (located in scenic Pacific Beach)

Winners:
Danielle (Skyman's wife) - Chrononauts card game
Mike (Devlin1) - Gloom card game
Liz (Neuro) - Battlestar Gallactica board game

Congrats everyone!!

See you all next year!
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Thanks to the hardcore gamers who stayed to the bitter end on Sunday. With the "Kore thank-you fund" you guys sprung on me, I was able to get the Kore guys a bunch of bagels for breakfast this morning, as thanks for providing the facility! Thanks again!
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

w00t!
mcellis
One-Armed Skeleton

Post by mcellis »

Thanks for hosting, I had a great time and some great games.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="mcellis"]Thanks for hosting, I had a great time and some great games.[/quote]

Glad you could come down Morgan! Had a great time in the Dresden game. Can't hardly wait to have those books in my hands!

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

No reason to keep this a secret anymore:

DriveThruRPG is proud to support Hyphen-Con 2010 by providing a special coupon code for 20% off the following publisher's products:

* AEG
* Bards and Sages
* Battlefield Press
* Chaotic Shiny Productions
* Crafty Games
* Cubicle 7
* Dream Pod 9
* Fabled Environments
* Fat Dragon Games
* Goodman Games
* Inner City Games Designs
* Mongoose Publishing
* Palladium Books
* Pinnacle Entertainment
* R. Talsorian Games
* Ranger Games
* Reality Blurs
* Sceaptune Games

The code is:

HyphenCon2010

Enter it in the Coupon area to automatically receive the discount. The code is good for three months from the last day of the convention.

---

I'll send out the prize codes to the individual winners. In a way, though, you're all winners!

However, in another, more-accurate way, those of you who didn't win are losers.
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

Thanks for coordinating the raffle, guys. I can't wait to try Battlestar Galactica.
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="Neuro"]Thanks for coordinating the raffle, guys. I can't wait to try Battlestar Galactica.[/quote]

I've heard nothing but good things about it. In fact, last year at another convention, I understand that people actually skipped out on a game of [i]Mouse Guard[/i] just to play [i]BSG[/i].

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="devlin1"]I've heard nothing but good things about it. In fact, last year at another convention, I understand that people actually skipped out on a game of [i]Mouse Guard[/i] just to play [i]BSG[/i].[/quote]

:cry:

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup