Hyphen-Con VI, Round Two, Part II: Tie-Breaker!: There Can Only Be One!

Also known as 'The Hyph' or the more wordy 'rpg-sandiego all-day meet-up'. This is the place to discuss everything related to our yearly November mini-con.

Hyphen-Con VI Round Two, Part II: Tie-Breaker!: There Can Be Only One!

Poll ended at Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:47 am

Speak of the Devil (In Nomine, Sadohara)
42%
33%
25%

Total votes: 12

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Hyphen-Con VI, Round Two, Part II: Tie-Breaker!: There Can Only Be One!

Post by devlin1 »

All right, I'm afraid we've forced our hand. We have a three-way tie for our eighth and final slot. The winner of this final tie-breaker vote will fill it; the other two will become our two alternate games, in the unfortunate event that one or more of the other GMs proves unable to fulfill the rights and responsibilities of that glorious office.

So you hear that, Savage Slacker, Sadohara, and mrlost? One of you will run your game in the poll above, and the other two may do the same.

We'll give this one through Friday midnight. Allez-vous!
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Three go in to the octagon but only one comes out....
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Uh oh ten voters and we currently have a tie....
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Oh my Savage in pulling ahead of the group...can paranoia keep up? Or will In Nomin make a miraculous come back and take it all?
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

I think today is the last day, right? So, whoever hasn't voted yet better do it quick!

-Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]I think today is the last day, right? So, whoever hasn't voted yet better do it quick!

-Chris[/quote]

Yes! you are correct my friend. So if ya want a say to day is the day if have not made one yet. Man this could be a photo finish.

devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

As it stands, there's a very good chance that all three of these games will get run. If you do the math, with 28 attendees we'd need four games of six players each (and one GM, obviously) to accommodate everyone -- and that's assuming every game can handle six players. I know I'd prefer not to have that many, and Sayler doesn't really want more than three or four, so there's room for a fifth game right there.

Biggest Hyphen-Con ever! Mord, we may have to put a group in your office....

EDIT: So I guess what I'm saying is that this entire poll may be moot. But let's see it through anyway!
Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.