- Post-Apoc Strawberry Shortcake (PDQ, dnd3eplayer)
- Those Wonderful Toys (Leftovers playtest, devlin1)
- Major Problem, Minor Talents (Dresden Files RPG playtest, mcellis)
- Poker Night (BRP Delta Green, Sadohara)
- Danger Patrol! (alpha playtest, BlanchPrez)
- Gothic Victorian Horror (PDQ, mordraine)
But we're planning on four games in each of two slots, and for seventh place we have a six-way tie. Those games are in the poll above. The top two vote-getters will become our seventh and eighth games; the next two will be our two alternates, in the event that any of the previously selected GMs are unable to fulfill their duties.
You can read the descriptions of these games in the other voting threads.
Many games received enough votes to land them in the top eight, but because their GMs already had other games that'd gotten more votes, only the top vote-getters have been included, because nobody wants to miss out on playing. Except for Aaron, who is down with running two games (thus, the inclusion of his In Nomine game in this poll).
For this round of voting, you get two votes. This poll runs through the 22nd. Once again, it's gonna be tough.