This Saturday 18 sept

An assortment of game systems and genres. One night only.
Eorin Silverleaf
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Eorin Silverleaf »

I need at least one person. I am running a 3.5 dungeons and dragons campaign. I will be using level 10-13 characters. I am using my own realm. I would prefer some one who can play gnomes. The rest of my group uses dwarves, halflings, elfs and humans. Any class. If you have Premade characters I will accept them if they are not to powerfull. Priviate message me or drop me a e-mail at superIRISHman1@hotmail.com

Happy Hunting
Eorin
Happy Hunting
Eorin
President Skroob: Sandurz, Sandurz, you have got to help me, I don't know what to do I can't make decisions! I am a president
BreakfastOfChampions

Post by BreakfastOfChampions »

Wow, I'd be all over it, but I can't pay a gnome.

I mean, standing in the garden all day. That blows.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="BreakfastOfChampions"]Wow, I'd be all over it, but I can't pay a gnome.

I mean, standing in the garden all day. That blows.[/quote]

Dude...you could be that gnome that take polaroids of himself in the dungeons he adventures and sends as post cards to the home. "Hello I'm in the tomb of horrors and that's me getting my soul sucked out by the demi lich."

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Skyman"][quote:bf3d7a87fa="BreakfastOfChampions"]Wow, I'd be all over it, but I can't pay a gnome.

I mean, standing in the garden all day. That blows.[/quote]

Dude...you could be that gnome that take polaroids of himself in the dungeons he adventures and sends as post cards to the home. "Hello I'm in the tomb of horrors and that's me getting my soul sucked out by the demi lich."[/quote:bf3d7a87fa]

Dude, have you even checked the saves on a ceramic gnome? That lich would get pwned!

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

I would like to officially apologize for the general scoffing of Gnomes by the posters here at rpg-sandiego. Gnomes are a perfectly fine race to play in D&D.

Plus they have those really cute red conical hats.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="mordraine"]I would like to officially apologize for the general scoffing of Gnomes by the posters here at rpg-sandiego. Gnomes are a perfectly fine race to play in D&amp]Plus they have those really cute red conical hats.[/size][/quote]

You just saying that because of your fondness of Boggans.

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
BreakfastOfChampions

Boggan Bugger-er!
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="BreakfastOfChampions"]Boggan Bugger-er![/quote]

Only the really cute ones.

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
BreakfastOfChampions

[quote="mordraine"][quote:e52cc0154b="BreakfastOfChampions"]Boggan Bugger-er![/quote]

Only the really cute ones.[/quote:e52cc0154b]

Well, that's okay then...

Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I prefer redcaps. Evil gnomes with amazing gastro-intestinal powers.

Sounds like a cool game but this weekend is packed already. I hope you get better resoponses than ours so far.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Eorin Silverleaf
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Eorin Silverleaf »

Well I am looking for anyone who is interested. I was from the get go. I just wanted to see some one play a gnome before I try the race. I usually play dwarves and elves and I want to try something new.

Happy Hunting
Eorin
Happy Hunting
Eorin
President Skroob: Sandurz, Sandurz, you have got to help me, I don't know what to do I can't make decisions! I am a president
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

You may want to try the gamers wanted forum...
Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Gnomes can be cool. I once created a gnome barbarian. He was from the order of the badger, and used wrist claws. He was a little terror in battle, loved him. :)

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]Gnomes can be cool. I once created a gnome barbarian. He was from the order of the badger, and used wrist claws. He was a little terror in battle, loved him. :)

Chris[/quote]

Dude you just broke the first rule of Gaming Club! Not to mention the second rule... :roll:

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.