Weird War II

An assortment of game systems and genres. One night only.
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

[quote]

but I'd love to give blowing occult nazis a go.
[/quote]

Kids, this is why you don't post at 3am without re-reading your posts for potentially massively embaressing fuckups like this.

Anyways. I'm leaving for class now. I'll check back here around her later.

Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Yeah, there should be room. I believe that there's one character no one's picked yet, at least, plus those that said they can't make it. Come on down!

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, SM, it's getting to the point where you can't bitch about being "sleep deprived" anymore. If you are posting on these forums at 3am, then the only thing "depriving" you of sleep is your own stupidity.

No offense. :roll:
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Ok, SM, it's getting to the point where you can't bitch about being "sleep deprived" anymore. If you are posting on these forums at 3am, then the only thing "depriving" you of sleep is your own stupidity.[/quote]

Maybe he stays awake at night, haunted by visions of blowing Occult Nazis?

"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Wintermute"]Maybe he stays awake at night, haunted by visions of blowing Occult Nazis?[/quote]

:lolup: Could be...

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BreakfastOfChampions

Post by BreakfastOfChampions »

[quote="Wintermute"][quote:045a95555b="Gotetsu"]Ok, SM, it's getting to the point where you can't bitch about being "sleep deprived" anymore. If you are posting on these forums at 3am, then the only thing "depriving" you of sleep is your own stupidity.[/quote]

Maybe he stays awake at night, haunted by visions of blowing Occult Nazis?[/quote:045a95555b]

Thanks for the image of SmartMonkey smoking Eichmann's pole. Not the young version of Eichmann, either.

"Mein Gott! Who's a dirty jew? WHO'S A DIRTY JEW?"

the horror. the horror.

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Wintermute"][quote:7812445bef="Gotetsu"]Ok, SM, it's getting to the point where you can't bitch about being "sleep deprived" anymore. If you are posting on these forums at 3am, then the only thing "depriving" you of sleep is your own stupidity.[/quote]

Maybe he stays awake at night, haunted by visions of blowing Occult Nazis?[/quote:7812445bef]

Damn! I can't stop laughing!

I'm terribly sorry about your trauma smartmonkey.

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

[quote="BreakfastOfChampions"][quote:dace4f113e="Wintermute"][quote:dace4f113e="Gotetsu"]Ok, SM, it's getting to the point where you can't bitch about being "sleep deprived" anymore. If you are posting on these forums at 3am, then the only thing "depriving" you of sleep is your own stupidity.[/quote]

Maybe he stays awake at night, haunted by visions of blowing Occult Nazis?[/quote:dace4f113e]

Thanks for the image of SmartMonkey smoking Eichmann's pole. Not the young version of Eichmann, either.

"Mein Gott! Who's a dirty jew? WHO'S A DIRTY JEW?"

the horror. the horror.[/quote:dace4f113e]

You're really on a roll this morning. I'm going to go tear my eyes out, now. Cheers.

"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Just to let you know, I might be there closer to 7pm. Today is the sonogram apointment, and I'm not sure how long it will run.

Chris
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

...sonogram?
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Neuro"]...sonogram?[/quote]

[img]http://www.kiawahconservancy.org/images/web-cat-out-of-the-bag.jpg[/img]

OOPS! :lol:

BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

I believe I made a public post somewhere else on this board announcing that Billiekai was pregnant. I remember getting the normal harrasment for saying "we're pregnant." This isn't a secret or anything.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Uh...I never saw that. In fact, the first news I had was at Comic Con. :shock:
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

BlanchPrez - Congratulations, at any rate :)

Thanks for running last night, I had a blast. Sorry for the sudden exit - I'd let time get away from me and I turn into a pumpkin much earlier than I ever used to!

What is it we're changing SM's title to?

BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Mongar the Aruthian. :D

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]Mongar the Aruthian. :D

Chris[/quote]

:lolup:

Sweeeettt...