Witchcraft: In the Dark

An assortment of game systems and genres. One night only.
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

thanks again for running, cczernia. that rocked the heezy fo sheezy! i really enjoyed the principal moral dilemma of what to do with kid mcguffin and i thought everybody played their parts convincingly and very well.

good meeting you in the flesh, capts! please be sure to let us all know when you plan to run that hero supers game.

also, thanks to those who stayed afterwards to make completely randomly rolled star wars characters for an ad hoc game at midnight. you guys are nuts.
devlin1
Adroit Pirate

Post by devlin1 »

[quote="jimmy corrigan"]good meeting you in the flesh, capts! please be sure to let us all know when you plan to run that hero supers game.[/quote]
WTF? How come all the HERO gamers come out of the woodwork now that I'm no longer living there?

[quote]also, thanks to those who stayed afterwards to make completely randomly rolled star wars characters for an ad hoc game at midnight. you guys are nuts.[/quote]
Damn. I missed a good time. Unfortunately, I had a busy night of not answering my phone at 11:49 pm and just couldn't get away.

Mike Olson
‎"In this economy, it's not easy to feed a growing family. So we eat Haunkkah gelt for dinner and look at a picture of broccoli." --Paul F. Tompkins
Spirit of the Blank: A blog.
Roll Some Dice: Another blog.
Neuro
Valorous Knight

Post by Neuro »

First Starbucks, then Armageddon.

Thanks, czernia!
"I need no mask to speak with you. Unlike my brother. I create my own personality. Personality is my medium."

--Neuromancer, William Gibson
jimmy corrigan

Post by jimmy corrigan »

[quote="devlin1"]WTF? How come all the HERO gamers come out of the woodwork now that I'm no longer living there?[/quote]i was thinking this exact thought when capts was telling us about it. you're jinxed, dude.