World of Darkness: Family Secrets

An assortment of game systems and genres. One night only.
Wintermute
Dessicated Mummy

Post by Wintermute »

Thanks, Chris.

Here's a basic rewrite:
The Zurichs are happily married with two kids and a white picket fence in front of their Ann Harbor home. When daughter Rebecca brings her new boyfriend home for Christmas Eve, the secrets revealed will change this typical American family forever.

And another:
The Zurichs are celebrating Christmas eve like any typical American family. The tree's hung with tinsel and surrounded by presents, the kids are home from school, and beneath the smiles and laughter are dark secrets ready to tear this Ann Harbor family apart.
"The sidhe cell sells sea shells down by the sea shore."
-Mordaine, running a Changeling game
cczernia

Post by cczernia »

Thanks, I think I'll use the first one.

[quote="Wintermute"]Thanks, Chris.

Here's a basic rewrite:

The Zurichs are happily married with two kids and a white picket fence in front of their Ann Harbor home. When daughter Rebecca brings her new boyfriend home for Christmas Eve, the secrets revealed will change this typical American family forever.

And another:

The Zurichs are celebrating Christmas eve like any typical American family. The tree's hung with tinsel and surrounded by presents, the kids are home from school, and beneath the smiles and laughter are dark secrets ready to tear this Ann Harbor family apart.[/quote]

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

I know my opinion is of little consequence but I like that one too