Are We Not Men?

Exalted PbP game
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

As Akar and Vagar stole into the large chamber, the others finally took notice. Mask, the Tri-Khan's advisor, seemed to take a keen interest in the two that entered the room. The Tri-Khan himself stared with his grim expression and seemed about to say something, but he was interrupted by the one with the ivory staff.

"Ah, Akrilar! Have you invited friends? It will do you no good, I assure you!" exclaimed the man in the white and silver cloak. His hair was jet black and he wore a close cropped beard. His mad eyes were ice-blue.

He looked at the two newcomers. "So tell me, interlopers. Have you come to help your precious Tri-Khan?"
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Akar draws his sword and moves forward.

"Save your pithy comments for the demons fo the underworld."

With that he moves like a "Striking Weasel" and attacks. His technique is a blur as he strikes with his sword twice in the blink of an eye.

(OOC: Initiative: 8; Striking Weasel Technique should allow me to close the distance in the blink of an eye. If I can, I wish to use the One Weapom, Two Blows technique. Total Essense used: 6 Personal.)
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[OOC - Your moves are all perfectly legal. I'll just wait for Vagar's action before posting what all happens]
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Vagar did nto want to fire an arrow with Akar so close to the man. He dropped his bow, and drew his dagger as he stepped between the Silver cloaked man and the Tri-Khan and his servant.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Cthulhu"]Vagar did nto want to fire an arrow with Akar so close to the man. He dropped his bow, and drew his dagger as he stepped between the Silver cloaked man and the Tri-Khan and his servant.[/quote]

(OOC - Sorry, dude. I forgot you had a bow. :oops: )

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

(OOC: No problem Gotetsu. Vagar will try to block any attack against the Tri-Khan or himself.)
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Akar came in fast and hard with his sword and struck at the crazed man with the white and silver cloak. The man merely stood his ground and accepted the attack. When Akar struck, he could see his sword stop short of the man, hitting some sort of force field. His sword glowed momentarily as it struck and it made an awful clang. He also noticed that the strange fluted staff in the man's hands glowed redly for a moment, and Akar could feel the Essence being expended.

The man smirked. "Is that the best you can do? Why don't you go back where you came from. My business is with Tri-Khan Akrilar, not you."

In the meantime, the Tri-Khan said to Vagar, "What are you two doing here? Leave now. You can do nothing against this madman."

Mask said, "I would not be so sure, your excellency."