OOC - apologies are in order!

Exalted PbP game
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Hey all! I would just like to apologize for my absence from this game for so long!! Some of you might be aware that I've had a pretty nasty week here at work, and last week wasn't so great either. I've been kept so busy that I barely have time to take a shit even. And when I get home all I want to do is just sit and stare blankly at the TV screen. All I can say is I'm glad today's Friday!

So... I am still dedicated to this game and I WILL be posting soon! So I hope I haven't lost anyone, although I certainly wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to play any more.
Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Count me as still interested. :)

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I'm game! And the bad week is completely understandable. :)

Btw, when do I get my Underwear...er...Underworld back? :twisted:
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

No problem. I'm still in. :D
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Gotetsu"]I'm game! And the bad week is completely understandable. :)

Btw, when do I get my Underwear...er...Under[u]world[/u] back? :twisted:[/quote]

I plan on bringing it by next Monday, on my way to the weekly Cthulhu game. You'll be home around 6pm?

And thanks to everyone for still being interested!

Hey man, I'm slinging volume and fat stacking benjies, you know what I mean? I can't be all about spelling and shit!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Works for me. :) If I'm not home, you can drop it off with Chris.

Edit: Btw, what did you think of it? Just curious. :)
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BreakfastOfChampions

Post by BreakfastOfChampions »

[quote="mordraine"]Hey all! I would just like to apologize for my absence from this game for so long!! Some of you might be aware that I've had a pretty nasty week here at work, and last week wasn't so great either. I've been kept so busy that I barely have time to take a shit even. And when I get home all I want to do is just sit and stare blankly at the TV screen. All I can say is I'm glad today's Friday!

So... I am still dedicated to this game and I WILL be posting soon! So I hope I haven't lost anyone, although I certainly wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to play any more.[/quote]

No worries dude. Its play by post. Lagbubbles are expected.

Now my d20 Play by Chat players are getting itchy... gotta feed them.

mordraine

Post by mordraine »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Works for me. :) If I'm not home, you can drop it off with Chris.

Edit: Btw, what did you think of it? Just curious. :)[/quote]

Oh yeah, it was a fun movie! Liked it. And they totally loaded the ending for a sequel (which I guess they already started working on, right?)

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="mordraine"](which I guess they already started working on, right?)[/quote]

I certainly hope so. :D

cczernia

Post by cczernia »

[quote="mordraine"][quote:b70cc48b67="Gotetsu"]Works for me. :) If I'm not home, you can drop it off with Chris.

Edit: Btw, what did you think of it? Just curious. :)[/quote]

Oh yeah, it was a fun movie! Liked it. And they totally loaded the ending for a sequel (which I guess they already started working on, right?)[/quote:b70cc48b67]

Underworld roxxor by boxxor!!! Kate Beckinsale is hot Hot HOTT!!!! It is almost worth seeing Van Helsing just for her!!!!

BTW I'm still in.

constraints breed creativity
Chris Czerniak
RPG San Diego meetup
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

I'm good to go, though I hope you still have Barts sheet. The hard drive I had that stored on kinda died...
Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
mordraine

Post by mordraine »

Update: I'm about a third-way done with a rather long post that will jump start everything again. Essentially it'll tie the three active threads together since everyone's kinda in the same place...

Smartmonkey - I'm gonna send you your charsheet.