Painting contest and tournament Nov 4th

Miniatures, Boardgames, video games, etc.
Pacific Marauders

Painting contest and tournament Nov 4th

Post by Pacific Marauders »

Hey guys, we (The Pacific Marauders Game Club) are putting on a Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy tournament as well as a painting contest (any figures from any company). Flyers are below. We welcome anyone and everyone to play or enter the painting contest. Hope to see you there! More details at the Pac Mad forums at http://www.pacificmarauders.com or send me a message with specific questions.

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Kick their Azz Count Zero
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

I really don't like painting games workshop figures. I know these guys, some of their painters would beat my ass. :)
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Pacific Marauders

Post by Pacific Marauders »

As the flyer says, the painting contest is open to any figures from any manufacturer. Privateer Press, Games Workshop, Rackham, DP9, Freebooter, Foundry, Reaper and so on. Any figure is welcome!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Pacific Marauders"]As the flyer says, the painting contest is open to any figures from any manufacturer. Privateer Press, Games Workshop, Rackham, DP9, Freebooter, Foundry, Reaper and so on. Any figure is welcome![/quote]

Hmm.. maybe.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

See he smells blood
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

See, I thought I saw 'paintballing' in the title, and I was all like 'hells yes, 40k paintballing! geek heaven!', but this is cool too.
Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Skyman"]See he smells blood[/quote]

Actually it is floor polish... I use it to thin my washes and make them fill in the lower areas of the miniature.

The problem is that it smells like fruit.. so it is hard to get into a painting frenzy.