Star Wars Miniatures

Miniatures, Boardgames, video games, etc.
Barrier Peaks

Star Wars Miniatures

Post by Barrier Peaks »

Quick question: Does anyone either collect or play the Star Wars miniatures game?

I've got a small collection which I use for tabletop gaming, and would like to see if anyone would like to make some trades (on a rarity-for-rarity basis). I'm merely looking for more diversity in my collection without the necessity of spending any more money on plastic heroin.

Gary
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Barrier Peaks"]Quick question: Does anyone either collect or play the Star Wars miniatures game?

I've got a small collection which I use for tabletop gaming, and would like to see if anyone would like to make some trades (on a rarity-for-rarity basis). I'm merely looking for more diversity in my collection without the necessity of spending any more money on plastic heroin.

Gary[/quote]

Sorry, I don't touch the game. You might want to see if people at Game Empire get together to play. You could probably find some trades there.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
Barrier Peaks

Post by Barrier Peaks »

[quote="Count Zero"]Sorry, I don't touch the game.[/quote]
Can't say as I blame you.
[quote="Count Zero"]You might want to see if people at Game Empire get together to play. You could probably find some trades there.[/quote]
I'm not entirely sure that I'll be making that pilgrimage again any time soon.

Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

[quote="Barrier Peaks"]I'm not entirely sure that I'll be making that pilgrimage again any time soon.[/quote]

You might also check e-bay. Someone might be getting rid of a bunch of them and you could get some good of the ones you are looking for there. That is where I got a bunch of HeroClix for my superhero games.

Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
SpaceMonkey
Killer Robot

Post by SpaceMonkey »

Try http://maxminis.com

I've used them for some D&D mini trading in the past and it has worked out well. They have a bunch of Star Wars dudes there as well.