Neopets

Miniatures, Boardgames, video games, etc.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Neopets

Post by Gotetsu »

Gah! My freakin' kid got me hooked on this place this weekend. I have 4 pets now. And one is sick with NeoMonia. :sad:

http://www.neopets.com
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Gah! My freakin' kid got me hooked on this place this weekend. I have 4 pets now. And one is sick with NeoMonia. :sad:

[url]http://www.neopets.com[/url][/quote]

Seriously?

:jawdrop:

Chris

Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

When I worked in afterschool programs I played around with this a bit. I always thought it was kind of neat. I ought to do it again just to waste time at work.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

I have actually played this, but it was so long ago, that my account doesn't even exist anymore... Arena's weren't even in the game yet. It was kind of a weird Pokemon style game.

Is it still anything like that?

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Mostly what I do is care for and feed my pets, and try to get toys for them and stuff. I created one pet, and then adopted 3 abandoned ones. One of my adoptions had NeoMonia, so I'm on a quest to get the cure (Medicinal Soap).

I haven't explored much else. There's cool little flash games that you can play to earn money to buy stuff. It's kind of a neat little virtual world.
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.