Stargate the MMO?

Miniatures, Boardgames, video games, etc.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Stargate the MMO?

Post by BlanchPrez »

Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

So, will the character generator allow me to create Col. Valentine and have him look like the actor that portrays him? :biggrin:

Seriously, I wonder how they are going to handle squad names. I mean, there's only one SG-4.
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]So, will the character generator allow me to create Col. Valentine and have him look like the actor that portrays him? :biggrin:

Seriously, I wonder how they are going to handle squad names. I mean, there's only one SG-4.[/quote]

From the sounds of it, by getting rid of set SG teams, like in the show. You can grab a team of bots, or some friends.

Chris

Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Col. Valentine: "I need four volunteers for a mission to P3X-911. You, you, you and you. Gear up."
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

Looks like they are in pre-preproduction. The announcement is an attempt to draw capitol off the franchise name. But they have some solid names on board so far, hopefully MGM will allow them the freedom to make a decent game and not try to stifle them like they did with the Stargate FPS game which was recently cancelled.
Its never too early to be a bastard!