Need help finding sci-fi miniatures.

Miniatures, Boardgames, video games, etc.
Digital_Boy
One-Armed Skeleton

Need help finding sci-fi miniatures.

Post by Digital_Boy »

I'm starting a GURPS space campaign, and I'd like to get some recommendations for prepainted miniatures to use for combat sequences.

I'm looking mainly for futuristic military figures, both humans and power suits and vehicles.

I already know about AT-43 and Warhammer 40K. The human squads are pretty close to what I am looking for, and *some* of the Warhammer 40K vehicles fit in with how I envision the look and feel of the campaign (a moderately modified version of the GURPS version of the Traveller Interstellar Wars era), but was wondering what other systems are out there.

thanks
Count Zero
Wild-Eyed Mad Scientist

Post by Count Zero »

You might look at games such as Infinity and Rezolution. Rezolution has some great looking dudes in heavy armor called peacekeeprs.

None of them are prepainted, but they are pretty simple and could be quickly painted with a simple drybrushing and a wash.
Whenever I get confused about D&D alignment morality, I just imagine Abraham Lincoln and Mahatma Ghandi arm wrestling shirtless on the back of a killer whale.

In other words, I remember that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense and deal with it best I can.