New Game Night?

The Fraternal University of Bright All-round Roleplayers
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Well, it appears that playing at Game Empire on Wednesday night is nigh-impossible. Last night, the game was not played due to being pushed out of the Arena by the 40K players (who actually played on all the tables!)

However, Cliff assured us that if we wanted to play on Tuesday's, we would be guaranteed a table to use. Those of us there last night (Foxbat, Infernus, SEVEN_SEVEN_SEVEN, Cthulu and myself) agreed that Tuesday's were workable. So, what about the rest of you? Can you make it to Tuesday? Hopefully, before the year is up, I will have room at my place, but until then, Tuesday is a workable solution.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Hey, even I might be able to make Tuesday games occasionally. :D
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Hey, even I might be able to make Tuesday games occasionally. :D[/quote]

I guess we'll have to cancel the episode where Valentine leaves the show then. :)

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

But we can still do the episode where the Spook gets eaten by some alien creature. :twisted:
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

I think I shoulf be able to swing that
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Yay! So, Tuesday it is. Next Tuesday, we will FINALLY be able to figure out what happens after the SGC is closed (though some of you basicly know).

Chris
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]But we can still do the episode where the Spook gets eaten by some alien creature. :twisted:[/quote]

And then comes back as an alien himself to decimate the team. :P

Anyway, we can get the whole team back together and kick some butt!

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Was the new game night going to start tonight? Cuz if it is, I won't be there. No one posted anything about it yesterday, so I carpooled with Lisa today, which precludes me from going to any kind of game night (unless y'all wanna drive to Temecula...) :lol:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Sorry, guys, I didn't have access to the net all weekend (apparently, unpluging an ethernet card, and then replugging it in without waiting the appropriate ammount of time causes it to erase all programs that use the ethernet card and stops recognizing that the card is even there.... :roll: ).

ANYWAY... I was hoping to have the game tonight. Sorry, Tom, I really wish you could be there. Tell Lisa she's invited. ;)

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]Tell Lisa she's invited. ]

Riiiiight...that'll happen. :roll:

No big deal. There's always next week.

Btw, my cable company just expanded their channels to include Sci Fi, and guess what starts this Friday... :D

And thenNExt Friday is... :D
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

They had a Sci-fi lowdown on it last night, was actually fairly decent preview of season 8 and Atlantis, if I wasnt already looking forward to both I would be ;p

Ill be there tonight.
Its never too early to be a bastard!
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Infernus"]They had a Sci-fi lowdown on it last night, was actually fairly decent preview of season 8 and Atlantis, if I wasnt already looking forward to both I would be ]

Yeah, I saw that... is it Friday yet? ;)

Chris
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

I'm assuming we are still on for tonight then?

Daniel
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Still on for tonight, yes.

Chris