Next weekend

The Fraternal University of Bright All-round Roleplayers
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Next weekend

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, so Lisa is taking a weekend trip to NY cuz her dad is sick. So, again, I will have the house to myself. Well, me and Faith anyways. Anyone wanna come over for a game-day or something?
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Do you have air conditioning?
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Sounds good to me.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Skyman"]Do you have air conditioning?[/quote]
Central air, baby. You think people could survive in Temecula without it? :wink:

So, what would we want to do? Watch all all five Rocky movies? All three Rambo movies? All four Alien movies? All three Indiana Jones movies? Have a fantasy movie fest? Play some one-shots? BBQ? Sit and stare at eachother until someone cracks?

Oh, the possibilities... :biggrin:

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

What day were you thinking of? If it's Saturday, I could only go for part of a day. There's a birthday party that I want to go to for a friend that starts at around 6pm.

Otherwise, I'm free to show up.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Well, it IS a three-day weekend. So, Sunday would be cool too. Actually, anyone who wants to come over, either or both days would be cool to just hang out. :smile:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Okay, well, I can be there on Sunday. I could bring the WLD, if we got enough of a party.

Or, I could bring other games:

Munchkin
Pirates of the Spanish Main
X-crawl RPG
Judge Dredd RPG
Vampire RPG
LotR Monopoly

Or, I could bring over a movie or three. Not sure if I have anything that Tom doesn't already, but you never know.

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

I have an idea. Let's make it a "Non-d20 day". Everyone bring over a Non-d20 RPG with an adventure and be prepared to run a one shot of it. We'll all vote on what sounds the best, and play that, or those, depending on how much time we have.

Thoughts?

Oh, and let's try to bring out something that we haven't tried before. :smile:
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Oh, and let's try to bring out something that we haven't tried before. :smile:[/quote]

Does that mean Vampire is out?

I could always bring Toon! :mrgreen:

I may have to actually look through my collection and see what I got for non-D20 games...

Chris

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Vampire would be ok, if you're using the new edition. But for that matter, I'd rather do a generic WoD game. Where we're all mortals or something.

Yeah, after I posted the idea, I had to think about what I have that's not d20. All I can come up with off the top of my head is L5R.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Well, the problem with doing a WoD game is I have nothing ready to run for that. I do, however, have two different adventures to run for Vampire (yes, the new edition).

And L5R would rock!

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Well, you could bring it and we'll see.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I haven't tried L5R or the new Vampire. Both would be cool. I'll bring the THS game I had for last time.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Okay, so last night I picked up the Free Mage: The Awakening demo, and I realized that I have the demo's for all three nWoD games. I can bring them all, and we can pick which one to play, Vamprie ,Werewolf or Mage. Or, of course, none of the above. :wink:

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf Werewolf

:biggrin:
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Mushroom Mushroom
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

Sunday looks good.

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, so I have Blanch, Cthulhu and Foxbat coming over on Sunday? Anyone else? Anyone wanna come over Saturday? How about a CoH meet up on Saturday? I just respeced D-Man last night, and would love to see how much I screwed him up this time. :lol:
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I could do some CoH saturday. I haven't played in a good team for a while, and I'm having fun with Discoman again too. Where'd you get another repec from? I need one too.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

The I5 Respec became available yesterday. They held them off for 24 hours after the issue came out so people could have a day to get used to the changes.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

I probably won't make it to anything CoH related tomorrow, due to the fact that I'll be attending a birthday party.

But, have fun! :D

Chris
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

All day? I thought the party wasn't until 6:00?
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]All day? I thought the party wasn't until 6:00?[/quote]

It's not until 6. But, seriously, how many times have you known me to be online during the wekends for more than 5 minuites at a time?

Chris

SEVEN_SEVEN_SEVEN
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by SEVEN_SEVEN_SEVEN »

I will be there.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

While it was cool to hang out today, I feel bad that we didn't actually game or anything. Still, I think it''s funny that our GURPS Fantasy game has turned into a Viking Campaign. You guys are so impressionable! :biggrin: