D&D Campaign anyone?

The Fraternal University of Bright All-round Roleplayers
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

D&D Campaign anyone?

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, I know this has been passed around a lot in the past, but I'd like to do it sometime. I was thinking about the old FR game I was running, and how much fun it seemed everyone was having. I am really disappointed that we didn't get to finish, because I had the story worked out so that it would work in everyone's different backgrounds.

I would love to try this again. Basically, everyone would come up with a character, a detailed background, and 2 or 3 "goals" for the character. I would then mix them all together and hit puree. And out pours a campaign that would take the characters on a long, involved journey.

Please, be honest. If you aren't up for this, say so. :)

Btw, it wouldn't be FR, as I got rid of my books. Most likely an original setting. But based on what is in the PHB.
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Hmm... not so sure right now. I think if we do a regular D&D game, I like to continue with the Eberron game. I really was enjoying that game.

But, as always, I'm up for whatever the group wants.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

I'd be up for this, would this be in our ususal tuesday rotation or on another night?
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

[quote="Cthulhu"]I'd be up for this, would this be in our ususal tuesday rotation or on another night?[/quote]

Tuesdays. It would be a long ways off. It would start with me coming up with a world to use. Then you would all make characters. Then it would be a couple of months for me to write it all out.

The Eberron game is cool. Though I think I would like to re-imagine my character. :)

"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Funny thing about this is, I'm working on a new game setting myself.

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Well, you're the de facto GM for FUBAR. So, go for it. :)
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Ebberon cool
Infernus
Bumpy-Headed Alien

Post by Infernus »

Im up for whatever.
Its never too early to be a bastard!
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

Gah! Here I am stuck for what seems like eternity!

Daniel
When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.