SpyCraft

The Fraternal University of Bright All-round Roleplayers
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

SpyCraft

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, since I got the Shadowforce Archer book for SC, I started developing a serial idea. Basically, it will be covert action/intelligence. The characters all work for The Company (a division of the Archer Foundation which includes most of the American intelligence and law enforcement agencies, as well as some elements of the military).

You guys would start at 3rd level, with at least one of those in Soldier (to reflect Company training), but that doesn't necessarily have to be 1st. And the other two can be in anything you like.

For inspiration I recommend watching Navy Seals, S.W.A.T. and Clear and Present Danger. If you have some time to read, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six is also good (I have it as a book on tape if anyone wants to borrow it).

What do you guys think?
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Cthulhu

Post by Cthulhu »

Sounds very cool. Clear and Present Danger is one of my favorites.
No Nyarlathotep, No Chaos
Know Nyarlathotep, Know Chaos
Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Sweet
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ressurecting this idea. Anyone interested in making this a regular game for when Chris can't make it?

And for some inspiration, Crafty Games has a lot of cool free stuff. Including a fan fiction section in their forums.
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Had a good time yesterday. And after some brainstorming, I have been coming up with some cool ideas this morning. Next session this is played, you guys will be introduced to my new, international criminal organization. :twisted: