Tommorow

The Fraternal University of Bright All-round Roleplayers
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

Hey guys, just letting y'all know I'll be missing tommorows session. I have to work. Like, in order to pay for my vehicle type work. :-P
Email: Morgangilbert01 @ gmail.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Morgan_Gilbert/577987881

"If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable."
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Understandable, dude. Glad to see you have your priorities in line. :)

So, what does everyone else wanna play? I think we could still do SG4. Or a one shot, or just hang out, or...well...just about anything is possible.
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

We could defenatly do SG-4. While I would have liked to have Yuri along on this mission, it's not absolutly vital. Of course, someone could always run Yuri for Morgan, too. Just don't forget his battle cry. ;)

Chris
Follow my attempt to convert Torg to Savage Worlds!
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Yeah, I guess if someone else runs him, then that would mean that he would do something awesome. Cuz that's how it always goes when someone else plays Morgan's characters. :D
"Don't do that! I peed a little." - Cthulhu after Infernus made an impressive Intimidate roll.
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

I was assuming y'all would play SG4, since y'all do have Yuri's sheet.

And yeah, he'll probably get the massive crit on the big bad and save y'alls asses, but thats nothing out of the ordinary when someone runs my PC...

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Well, since Smartmonkey couldn't come, and Skyman was late (as usual :P ), we didn't play anything. But discussions about anime and Street Fighter led to busting out Street Fighter Alpha 3, and there was much ass-kicking involved (mostly by Chris. Damn his Nintendo Fingers!).

Then we had to bust out WWE: Smackdown! (since Chris' Ultimate Muscle disc was broken) and show off some of the great characters we have created. We culminated the evening with a demonstration of the character creation process, by creating Magni as a Pro Wrestler.

All in all, a late, but fun night. :)

3 things:
1. Tom needs to get more practice in with SFA3.
2. Magni makes a great Superhero, but a lousy wrestler.
3. There needs to be more ninja! (so sayeth Daniel)
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Well, since Smartmonkey couldn't come, and Skyman was late (as usual :P ), we didn't play anything. But discussions about anime and Street Fighter led to busting out Street Fighter Alpha 3, and there was much ass-kicking involved (mostly by Chris. Damn his Nintendo Fingers!).

Then we had to bust out WWE: Smackdown! (since Chris' Ultimate Muscle disc was broken) and show off some of the great characters we have created. We culminated the evening with a demonstration of the character creation process, by creating Magni as a Pro Wrestler.

All in all, a late, but fun night. :)

3 things:

1. Tom needs to get more practice in with SFA3.

2. Magni makes a great Superhero, but a lousy wrestler.

3. There needs to be more ninja! (so sayeth Daniel)[/quote]

Is there every a bad place or time for ninja?

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Well, they do put a damper on a kid's birthday party...
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Well, they do put a damper on a kid's birthday party...[/quote]

Not really. Have a clown show up first and do some magic until the children are getting bored. Then have a ninja burst from the window and decapitate the clown in a single stroke. The kids will love it!

Daniel

When a cat is dropped, it always lands on its feet, and when toast is dropped, it always lands with the buttered side facing down. I propose to strap buttered toast to the back of a cat. The two will hover, spinning inches above the ground. With a giant buttered cat array, a high-speed monorail could easily link New York with Chicago.
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Hey! What a fantastic idea! :D
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Yeah, but it's really annoying when you're trying to have that family get-together with the Samurai-in-laws, and you get attacked by a hoard of Ninja.

Chris
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="BlanchPrez"]Yeah, but it's really annoying when you're trying to have that family get-together with the Samurai-in-laws, and you get attacked by a hoard of Ninja.

Chris[/quote]

Well Samurai are a different story. Ninja and Samurai do not coexist peacefully.

Daniel

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

[quote="Foxbat"][quote:e957a7f392="BlanchPrez"]Yeah, but it's really annoying when you're trying to have that family get-together with the Samurai-in-laws, and you get attacked by a hoard of Ninja.

Chris[/quote]

Well Samurai are a different story. Ninja and Samurai do not coexist peacefully.

Daniel[/quote:e957a7f392]

Yeah they do. ninja are the red headed stepchild in the family. Not to be seen or heard and in the other room ready to bust in on a kids birthday.

smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

So, how'd it go?

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="smartmonkey"]So, how'd it go?[/quote]

Kung Fu fighting broke out!

Ninjas everywhere!

TEH ROXORS!!!

Daniel

Skyman
Proud Regent

Post by Skyman »

Chris showed us his L33T Kung Fu Ninja skills on Thom. Daniel and I squared off.....
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

And this week, there will be a Ninja in the WWE Smackdown Arena. And his name shall be DANIEL!! :D
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, so tomorrow is my last night playing for a while. Is it to be Stargate?
BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Ok, so tomorrow is my last night playing for a while. Is it to be Stargate?[/quote]

As far as I know of.

Chris

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

I'm home sick today so I'm not sure if I will be in fighting shape by tomorrow.

Daniel
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Aw man! And here I was gonna make a Ninja just for you! :(
Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

The Ninja is done. And he beat Dragon in his first match! :)
Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]The Ninja is done. And he beat Dragon in his first match! :)[/quote]

Do not underestimate the power of a lone ninja. :twisted:

Daniel

Foxbat
Cunning Rogue

Post by Foxbat »

[quote="Gotetsu"]Aw man! And here I was gonna make a Ninja just for you! :([/quote]

I am fortifying myself with the healing poiwer of ninja. While I was picking up some tea and honey, I bought Shinobi. So much ninja goodness.

Daniel

BlanchPrez
Daring Demonologist

Post by BlanchPrez »

Just so there are no surprises, is everyone else making it tonight?

Skyman? Smartmonkey?

Chris
smartmonkey
Dessicated Mummy

Post by smartmonkey »

I should be there.

Gotetsu
Rogue AI

Post by Gotetsu »

Ok, my school has screwed me up, so I may not be going to school this term. So, as of right now, I'm back on for Wednesdays. Sorry, Smartmonkey. No reprieve. :twisted: